Options

Best Regular XP player in the game?

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
I got this guy today.  If it isn't him,  he's got to be right up there, wouldn't you think?

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I got Comeback Kemp this weekend. 515 overall and bats R but has great skills imo. Combined hit and power rating comparable to Holiday Ted's (have both at Gold 10).
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I got kemp too yesterday in woh and he became my top righty for woh with those always up skills (when facing a lefty) and his high power rating. Being blue xp makes him even better. 
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Can someone post a pic of Kemp at gold 10?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I got Comeback Kemp this weekend. 515 overall and bats R but has great skills imo. Combined hit and power rating comparable to Holiday Ted's (have both at Gold 10).
    Pulled him as well and if it wasn't for Mays he would have been my top Righty for WOH as well as those skills are perfect. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Houmy yep and I may go in a different direction at 2B now. I was going to go with Holiday Baez as one of my few prime/legends to take with me to Diamond, but having Kemp for the vsL matchup now allows me to use a blue XP player at 2B. I have a 500 max Altuve I could use, but one of his skills is CvC. Maybe they'll have the Odor in Wednesday's box.
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Can someone post a pic of Kemp at gold 10?

• Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @effschmoo2 , wondering what you have as Kemps vLHP and vRHP hitting #'s. I have Mickey Mantle, looks like Kemp would be very similar but trying to find if there is anything about kemp that would distinguish himself from another big bat against lefties. 
  • Options
    @Bighurt he’s .578 vs lefties and .480 vs righties. 
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Thanks @effschmoo2 !

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    BigHurt said:
    Thanks @effschmoo2 !

@effschmoo2 You seem pretty knowledgeable. Must be in bigsticks
  • Options
    @madswagoo
    PALOS GRANDES!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Matt Kemp at Diamond 10...

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Better than Kemp.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Meh Snell would be more of a “win more” kind of player, most of us have an Ace already. Don’t get me wrong he is amazing, but for me I’d have trouble finding exp for another starter even at blue exp.  Gold and down? Sign me up only costs 12 evo and 140 gold with only what 30ish thousand blue?  Just wish pitching would be more valuable in game for more than just season mode, even at diamond my overall win % is at 93% and has actually gone way up since making the move.
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I agree about the cost of leveling pitchers at diamond not being worth it. I have 2 blue XP pitchers with a 515 overall rating. One is at diamond 7 and the other is at diamond 5. I could have used that blue XP for leveling the skills of new prime and legend players that I am bring to diamond. I should have focused on just one. I have a ton of ice wraps from tournament boxes. I only use my Ace for season games anyway.