Anyone have some information about skill players?!?

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
Ive noticed a heavy dose of righties with double LHP skills but only I think holiday Ted and BF Harper have double RHP skill.  I know LL Trout also has double RHP skill but he still bats R so in my eyes I'm not counting it.  Just wondering if I'm missing a guy or is there truly a disparaging gap for higher tier lefty hitters on purpose?

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Why would you not count LL Trout's double RHP skill?  He's one of the best options against a 5-10 righty out there, righty or not.

In my opinion, the platoon matchup matters, but not nearly as much as having 2 active skills.  I regularly use righty Edwin E with double late inning skill against a 5-10 RHP and he does fine. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    BF Yelich and War Mathews are also always double boosted vs rightys in WoH. Also, I know you don't count the LL trout, but he's been absolutely money for me.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Why would you not count LL Trout's double RHP skill?  He's one of the best options against a 5-10 righty out there, righty or not.

In my opinion, the platoon matchup matters, but not nearly as much as having 2 active skills.  I regularly use righty Edwin E with double late inning skill against a 5-10 RHP and he does fine. 
    I'm not saying his skills don't count I'm saying I'm not counting him as a lefty just because he has RHB skills.  I'm simply asking if there's a reason for the lack of double skills for lefty as opposed to eighty.
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    SakaV2 said:

I'm not saying his skills don't count I'm saying I'm not counting him as a lefty just because he has RHB skills.  I'm simply asking if there's a reason for the lack of double skills for lefty as opposed to eighty.
    The wade Boggs released tomorrow will be an addition to lefties with double rhp skills