Options

Looking for a fun, active, chill, no bs club

CaptJackCaptJack Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
Anyone have a spot open for a Canadian that spends way more time and money on the game than he cares to admit to the wife and kids?

I've got a135k team and play hard every event, every day.   Recently became VIP and just started to cycle WOH 2-4x. I've been in a random club for a while but tired of being the only one playing.  Need something more out of the game.  Looking for a great, fun, relaxed and active team to join.  Regularly finishing in top 10 would be great but more interested in a team that works together. PM if you've got space.  Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    @ CaptJack I tried to PM you in game, but a 70K team came up and no VIP status. Not sure if that you or not.
    You can PM me. Thanks. Elite Club with a spot open
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    CaptJack said:
    Anyone have a spot open for a Canadian that spends way more time and money on the game than he cares to admit to the wife and kids?

I've got a135k team and play hard every event, every day.   Recently became VIP and just started to cycle WOH 2-4x. I've been in a random club for a while but tired of being the only one playing.  Need something more out of the game.  Looking for a great, fun, relaxed and active team to join.  Regularly finishing in top 10 would be great but more interested in a team that works together. PM if you've got space.  Cheers.
    @c@CaptJack.   We have spot open in our diamond club.   We are relaxed , easy going and highly addicted!!!    Pm if interested!!
  • Options
    CaptJackCaptJack Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Thanks all!  Got a club now.