One final boost for ATGs...and a sneak peek of....

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

The weekend boxes circulated different chat groups and eventually, it reached one that I was in. Boggs and Judge will highlight the weekend boxes tomorrow and as you can see, they're 530 max players. They're also tailor made for WoH. Anyways, enough about that. Can we get a real boost to ATGs again? One final boost to end all boosts?!? Also, hackers suck, but at least they're good for something. 🤨
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    The power creep is so annoying.
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    DFBB said:

The weekend boxes circulated different chat groups and eventually, it reached one that I was in. Boggs and Judge will highlight the weekend boxes tomorrow and as you can see, they're 530 max players. They're also tailor made for WoH. Anyways, enough about that. Can we get a real boost to ATGs again? One final boost to end all boosts?!? Also, hackers suck, but at least they're good for something. 🤨
    So finally there is a player released that is better than holiday Ted Williams. Still don’t regret spending $30 on him. My first time and last time ever spending money on a game. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Of course they finally release legend judge...I swore I wasn’t gonna chase or spend money on the game anymore unless a good version of judge was released....that didn’t last long at all....
  • jgrousmcjgrousmc Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Do you think he might transfer into 19’?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB Wouldn't count on this being the last time ATGs are boosted. Reason I say that is they've mistakenly released players at 550 max two times now (Tommy John in the box a couple weeks ago and when they released Hank Aaron). I think we'll see a jump for ATGs to 540 now, and then there will be another tier of players released in 4 weeks or so and then they'll bump them to the 550 that we've seen. Anyway, I know it's just a wild guess, but having them release players at 550 means to me that they have plans for that to be the "max max" for this season.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I totally agree with the logic. The only issue I see is that the season is already winding down as is. They could get ATGs to 700 in two months and nobody would care because '19 will be in full swing. :(
    @DFBB I'd bet my left nut they will bump them again. Got to keep people chasing and spending for another 8 weeks or so!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY Maybe I'm off, but I'm under the impression that we have another month or so, tops. 
    edited February 2019
    @DFBB you know better than me! This is my first year. :)

I was just going by opening day which is March 28. If the game is released a few weeks earlier in Canada, that would definitely put us at around a month or so. 

So you're probably right.
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Word I heard is March 28th as well. So think we have a little over a month and a half to go. That isn't much time left to increase at the slow clip they are on with another 5 here 5 there in max overall. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • jgrousmcjgrousmc Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    They posted on Twitter that something would be transfering to 19’.
    edited February 2019
    Except Aaron Judge has the CvC skill instead of Late Innings. Boooooooooo. 

That Boggs looks sweet though, and my 3B slot is open for business. Gimme dat!!!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB this is what your "3 shakes" got me. Not worth the EVO though as my "weakest" starter is at 515 already.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited February 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Except Aaron Judge has the CvC skill instead of Late Innings. Boooooooooo. 

That Boggs looks sweet though, and my 3B slot is open for business. Gimme dat!!!
    530 max with a CVC skill? Damn. @Bigpredfan quit a day too soon otherwise @DFBB would have heard about this one!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy like I've always said, if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    2nd and 8th pull

• AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    2nd and 8th pull

Am I correct to assume that Benney uses blue xp? Don’t see it listed anywhere 
    Benny is xbp
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I hate myself for posting this.  LoL
    First roll.  Can tell the season is over. :(
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @PINKYSTARFISH, did you give it the "Three Shakes"???   :D
    I am not going to lie. I did 3 shakes for Judge on my second pull lol.
     In fact I did.
    You have to play with it a little or it will grow up to resent you . Lol
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Full disclosure, I did the "Three shakes" and pulled Clubhouse Yadi in the freebie box!  There's magic in that number 3. 
    Ok, so I have an interesting thought/question. I see the screen shot of the original Judge where his one skill is late inning. What are the odds that it changes from the CVC to Late inning after the weekend? I know this was a common thing a few weeks ago.
    Blasphemy !   You make GLU gods angry !
    (company man now)  😂 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Here's hoping that Glu bumps up Mantle before I face that dirty SOB Tommy John again!!! :)
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I do not think they will bump ATG's. If I recall correctly, a tab in "news" had stated that the ATG's would, no matter what, be equal or higher than the highest Max Overall. Therefore, I don't think they will boost them rn.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    If i remember corectly what they news said was that ATGs were guaranteed to always be higher than any other player. That’s why they have always been boosted up after new higher matches them
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    They can’t let Aaron Judge be better than ATG Aaron, can they?! ATGs will get a boost. They HAVE to.  
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

This is is the original post on the ATG.  It does note As High or Higher than any ne players.  With that said, I am expecting at boost to 540 soon.