Falsely accused

DerbyCityDerbyCity Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Recently some of the game features stopped working for me, so after a few days I reach out to customer service for help. The response I received was surprising. 
Here it is:

"Please be informed that your Tap Sports Baseball 2018 has been flagged as having participated in an exploitation of the game and is now restricted in regards to some features of the game and club participation in particular.

Due to security and privacy concerns, please note that we're not allowed to disclose the circumstances which led to your account getting flagged. But rest assured that your case was thoroughly investigated and that the findings were determined to be valid before the penalty was imposed on your account.

Sadly, this is a permanent restriction on your account. Should you have other questions and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be happy to assist."

I'm somewhat of a casual player and not one that ever racks up crazy scores. I have never given any thought to exploit the game, nor would I begin to even know how  
Odd, indeed. 

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    This is like punishing my daughter but not telling her why. This company has some serious issues to address if they want to keep their customer base. Customer Service actually needs to become a service to its customers and management needs to wake up! Of course, I’ll be the next one to be banned because of my abusive behavior and daring to open my mouth!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DerbyCityDerbyCity Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Continued refusal to provide any real service. 

"I see where you're coming from and I really wish we could do more for you, however, you have violated our Terms of Use. In addition, kindly note that as per Glu's terms of service, all sales are final. I'm afraid to inform you that all in-app purchases are non-refundable. You can refer to Glu's terms of service here: https://www.glu.com/terms/.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused and I hope you understand our limitations regarding the matter. Note that I will be closing this ticket now. For other questions or concerns, please send a new in-game message/ticket to initiate a faster response time possible from us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I wish you all the best."
  • shoelessjojacksnshoelessjojacksn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can using foul language in chat get you jailed?
  • matthewpdx11matthewpdx11 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is happening to me right now. Being accused of something (they won’t tell me)
     “Thanks for the quick response.

I've verified that "MatthewPDX11" is banned until 02/09/2019 5:01pm UTC, however, we do not give out details on the detection methods used this restriction was investigated and determined to be valid.

we we went back and forth and he still won’t give me an answer...

“ I understand where you're coming from, but I'd like to apologize because we're not allowed to disclose or divulge the reason why an account was suspended including the method that was used. Please understand that we're following a strict policy regarding these cases. “ 

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Being as I have been jailed multiple times without explanation, and never got my team back, be happy you got it back!!!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • indianadodgersindianadodgers Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have the same issue.  Got locked out last night.  Used the 2017 version to send in a ticket.  Got a quick response that said the suspension has been lifted after a review of my account but I still can't get in the 2018 version.  I'm not sure what to do next?
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Im jailed right now as well. Never cheated in my life. Glu is becoming even worse than before as the days go by. Im not dropping a dime next season they have 100% ruined it for me.
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I got jailed today as well for no reason at all. Never cheated, and don't even know how to. Their generic response was the same like above that I "exploited" the game, whatever that means, add no details on what I did. This is insane! What am I supposed to do? 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Can using foul language in chat get you jailed?
    It most certainly can.
  • OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited February 2019

I got jailed this week to with the same explanation.  What is going on?

acct is WayneCity in case Glu would like to fix.

• JEDDEYEJEDDEYE Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I got jailed suddenly last night and i know for a fact that i didnt do anything wrong. Cant create a customer care ticket because i cant get in the game, but it sounds like it wouldn't do me any good anyway judging by the experiences you guys have had. I play this game religiously every day, i don't cheat, (i wouldn't even know how to cheat) and now I'm being punished for something i didn't even do. The only thing i could think of is that right before i was jailed, i fell asleep while watching the free gold videos, so the one video was open for like 2 hours until i woke up. Restarted the app and i had been suspended. My name on the game is JEDDEYE if anyone from glu would like to respond and tell me what's going on. Won't continue playing if things like this are going to keep happening after the countless hours I've spent on this game.
  • White0728White0728 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm jailed currently for zero reason and it seems to happen weekly now. They will never give you a reason. I've sent a bunch of messages and it's pointless. 
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    *Currently suspended.  It happened tonight right after the event ended.  I’ve tapped my fingers off to achieve my team.  Help me out glu!!  
  • Wackywaldo19Wackywaldo19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I'm currently suspended also. Never cheated. Maybe GLU doesn't like you watching a lot of video's to build your team. I tried to contact  GLU, said message was sent but no response. I really like to know what I did to get suspended!