Jailed

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
Ive never hacked or cheated in any way shape or form. I made the move to platinum last might and today this happens. I am vip and have been since april. Ive spent enough money on this game to buy a cheap car. If this is how glu feels about it then they can kiss me goodbye for 19. Ive been waiting over 2 hours for an email response from tapsportscommunity@glu.com.

anybody have any thoughts?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's been happening to many people in the last few weeks. I've heard it's been fixed within a few minutes, a couple of hours, and a day or two. From what I understand, they're trying to take an aggressive approach to hackers/glitchers, but unfortunately, innocent people are getting tagged as well. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @DFBB what a joke man in that case they lost me anyways. I know for a fact they can check out my account without jailing me. On 2 seperate occasions they have had to do it to fix an issue. And i was logged in the entire time.
    For what it's worth, it's unlikely that you're jailed. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Sucks man.  I would guess you'll be out in an hour or two though.  I had this less than an hour. 
  • indianadodgersindianadodgers Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The same thing has happened to me - late last night.  I've not gotten a response back either.  Does anyone know what do to as a next step?  I would not know how to hack, exploit, etc. if my life depended on it.  
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I as well had it happen to me 2 weeks ago.  
    They fixed it in a couple hours,  said they removed my brand as a cheat and apologized for my troubles.
    If they successfully weed out the cheats, while not permanently jailing any honest gamers, I'm fine with a little grief. 

Honestly @PINKYSTARFISH i see what your saying but with the amount of money i have spent. I am not fine with it. Especially hours after going platinum. I know it sounds dumb but i had my entire day of bonus games tourneys upgrades planned etc. hence why i went plat on friday night to be ready for walkoff monday. This is a huge inconvenience. If something was happening to punish the hackers cool but they are more prevalent than ever. Spend 5 minutes in global and anyone will see that. The game is almost over. Why now? Focus on 19 and dont let it become an issue in the first place. Or at least be prepared to smother it early. The more i sit here the more pissed i get. 
    Sorry wasnt trying to sound like a jerk there just a frustrating spot to be in. Here take my money and then punish me for it. The apology better come with a gift lol.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I as well had it happen to me 2 weeks ago.  
    They fixed it in a couple hours,  said they removed my brand as a cheat and apologized for my troubles.
    If they successfully weed out the cheats, while not permanently jailing any honest gamers, I'm fine with a little grief. 

My friend got permanently jailed and hes completely **** legit, but glu is too retarded
  • White0728White0728 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm jailed as I type this. Happened a few times  2 weeks ago also. Zero reason. Never cheated hacked or anything along those lines.  Messaged them multiple times and all they will tell you is they didnt flag your account and dont know why it happened.  
    so you at least got it back? I cant even get a reply from them. @White0728
    They wont even message me back this time. Still jailed going on 24hrs now.  Still no clue why @jpuck6190
  • nvbombersnvbombers Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I was locked out last night too . No word back from glu yet . I am a VIP and spent alot of money and have never cheated. Hope they fix this soon or I will spend my money elsewhere 
    Im back. Out of nowhere still no response or reason.
    I'm still locked and still no response from them
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I’m in jail as I write this...oh wait never mind.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Strange thing happened to me this weekend.  I am leader of my club and when I opened the app Saturday, I wasn’t in the club.  Somehow I got removed and now the club has 2 assistants but no leader.

Needless to say I checked to see if I was in jail, happily not the case.  As usual customer nonsupport has no answers
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @whynot That happened to a club mate a few weeks ago and he couldn't collect the rewards. Then, it happened to  me last week in the middle of an event. It happened again to another club mate a few days ago. There's no indication of us leaving or being kicked. We simply weren't in the club anymore. Mind boggling.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @DFBB I suspect it was glu taking a “look” at our team to see if anything fishy.  At least 1 guy claims glu admired they did that to him.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I got a 24h jail last weekend after trading in a bunch of players for xp.  Few other non cheating guys in my club (5) got jailed seemingly for nothing they could figure for an hour to a day.  
  • harperphils34harperphils34 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Glu has no clue. You guys whining is funny. Almost as funny when you cry about how much money you spent before getting jailed. Every one on my club cheated all year going back before the season. We cheat all day every day. For real. Don't even try hard to hide. None of us got jail. Not even for a minute. Glu tells you they are being more aggressive catching hackers and you buy their bull. None of us spent more than a dollar to stop watching ads. The whole club is platinum teams over 2ook. Keep whining and spending. I need entertainment .