Diamond WOH

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
How high of a player do I need to cycle WOH at diamond?  I have MVP Bryant with double lefty skill.  He is at diamond 6 with the skills both at 14.  Would he be enough?  I also have bf Yelich, he is diamond 3, with his skills at 14.  Would either guy be able to cycle? How high do I need to get them?  Thanks 

Comments

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    you need yelich up to probably around d6 if hes your top lefty and Bryant should be ok but youre gonna need gold for boosts and to reuse these guys if thats all you have
  • manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’ve got the new Odor at D8 with rhp skill at 16 and mvp betts at D7 with LHP skill around 15.  With a gold boost and restarts, should this be enough to win WOH? I’d love to win at least once this year 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    do their skills stack or is there only one active at a time
  • manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @chainblueltng just one active at a time unfortunately 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Ok guys.  I have bf yelich at d8 and both boost at 16/20.  He still having trouble getting good pitch sequence and I gotta retry a few times usually against a rhp at 5.10.   If it’s a lhp at 5.10 yelich only got 1 active skill and does not cut it!!!     So I got Perez at d8 and 2 skills at 16/20 for the lefty, but 5.10 has no risp, so perez only 1 active skill to start and once again he does not cut it!!!    
         So to sum it up, I do believe it takes a capped player with 2 skills active to cycle with little trouble.