ALL CVC Team

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I am working on my CVC team and I am curious what some of you guys use for your builds or guys you see as cvc studs.
OF
Hol Leg Ted Williams 525 RHP RHP
Legend Stats  Ted 525 CVC CVC
Prime Home Adv Blackmon 515 cvc cvc
3b
Leg Goliath Jones 525 lhp BO
ss
BF Prime Lindor 490 RHP LHP
2b
RW Baez 520 cvc LHP
1b
Leg Bag 515 BO BO
c
International Ramos 495 LHP BO

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I platoon my CvC team this way:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I have CvC Ted, Baez, jt, Blackmon, Zorbi, and several blowout players.  Might be just me but I autoplay score better when I just leave in my strongest 9 who have no CvC specific skills.  The left right alternating thing seems not to matter much either for me.  Only thing that I can see a difference is in clash where I can choose who will pitch to me and set up accordingly.   2c
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @bigvivec same here i actually just moved up to platinum and traded all of my cvc players except for blackmon/realmuto. The L/R swap i do however notice a huge difference on. Now im only lacking how to figure out whose pitching without manual playing a few rounds.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    After you use an entry, you have a split second where you can see if the pitcher is a lefty or a righty. This helps me determine when I should use my video boost. If you miss it, after a sim, the camera also moves left to right and you can easily see if the pitcher is a righty or lefty. Knowing when to use your video boost is huge. Small things like that goes a long ways in CvC.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.