Options

Three Ways Glu Can Show Their Sincerity....

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
1)Show us the WoH box rewards at least a couple of hours ahead of the event. I'd even ask for a full day, but I'm trying to be reasonable. Part of the fun is anticipation and then, digesting the prizes. 

2)We need some more news on the carry over. At the very least, drop some hints. TSB has some insanely passionate players and we shouldn't continue to be left in the dark. I mean, I get the whole tease thing, but it's been almost three months since the initial Twitter post!

3)Last, but definitely not least: Boost the ATGs. And asap! I think the logic is self explanatory. Lol

I was actually disappointed, then a little upset. However, I haven't laughed this much in awhile. I don't believe it was intended, but it's nice to have a mental break from the game. The whole sequence of events is rather hilarious. The disappointing woh prizes, reducing the difficulty, the apology fan reward, the global gift, and the 'woh apology special' was the capper. Like I said, I don't think it was planned, but it gave me and a few others a great laugh. And really, that's what it's about: having fun!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Wednesday better to be lit as ****
  • Options
    Kak88Kak88 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Maybe give everyone who has cycled today last weeks WOH box?
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Can't be that hard to put together a quick box and add it to the event, can it? I think they've done that on Mondays before if I recall correctly.

I mean last Wednesday's box was as quick and dirty as it gets lol.
  • Options
    gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    so boring, least fun cylce of all time. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Can't be that hard to put together a quick box and add it to the event, can it? I think they've done that on Mondays before if I recall correctly.

I mean last Wednesday's box was as quick and dirty as it gets lol.
    Yea around Christmas they had only LL Kluber as a prize at first and then they added in a box
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Mattattack yeah, that's what I thinking of! 

Come on Glu, give us a freakin' box!
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Glu is horrendous at explaining their ideas, they have never explained a majority of the events, pretty much everyone had to figure out how to beat woh without their help, cvc is a disaster, etc. Their CS doesnt know, well, really anything about the game. 

In Glus defense, I am sure they are fully concentrated on the 2019 version. Its the end of this version, so the developers threw something together real quick that they thought players would enjoy. But it was another Glu disaster. It just goes to show you how out of touch they are with the people who play their game. 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    And for Gods sakes Glu fix the videos! Lol! 
  • Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    What sincerity? They are bunch of scumbag people who take advantage of a hella addicting game
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    GLU is pretty calculating.....I am sure that there is a rhyme to the reasons behind today and it’s no coincidence that the new version launch is right around the corner.  This was neither clumsy or accidental IMO.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this trend continued on a lesser degree of severity until the new version comes out and we jump to the new platform looking for that thrill which, as Houmy said prior to this edition of WOH, the thrill is gone.   Look at bigpreds meltdown;  interest is in the wane and maybe this is how they address it.  Many of our teams are ridiculously stacked and truly don’t need any new players at all......so make the few available harder to get until the end?  Maybe that’s the angle......
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I would not be surprised if the next WOH is a really amazing box, and almost impossible to beat.  And the Fan Rewards for that day will be captioned "Careful What You Wish For."