Options

Woh monday 2/11/19

RocketttRockettt Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So for today’s woh they made it easier with they should do anyways, I have no clue why glu employers are so greedy. They make the bonus player for woh a guy with 2 CvC skills? How does that make sense?! And on top of it take away the woh box. Even though it’s dam near impossible to pull the ATG that’s in the box or even a legend at that it gives players like me something to play for. Once your team is a strong as mine is or once anyone’s team gets to a certain place you have to get 500+ 515+ players for someone new to make your team. So glu makes it easier but takes away anything good. I was spending anwere from $300-$600 during monday-Thursday and around $1,000 on the weekend. I have not spend $1 since last Thursday 2/7/19 and I won’t until glu learns how to respect there players. There a joke. And if they want to continue to make millions they need to hire real help or actually even better work with 20 vip players and actually listen and figure it out. Glu has lost so much money with tsb18 it’s unreal. 

Comments

• Options
    Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Its not that i dont like it, its just there doesnt seem to be much different. I have a Strong team and i have NEVER beaten WOH. The "Curve" Type pitches that go Way inside or outside and come back are not hittable pitches and when you do hit them you pop them straight up. They are ridiculous and impossible to hit. I know everyone complains, so why isnt this addressed? Ive gotten to the last round of the last level and they throw those pitches you CANT hit and end up going thru 1500 gold and NEVER win!! We all know the ones who win WOH 2 and 3 times a game are not doing so fair! Theres NO way. These individuals have billions and billions of points and without cheating that cant happen. I like WOH but there is really nothing different today than any other . Went thru 1500 gold and still couldnt win.
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I agree, I was happy when they said they were reducing the difficulty level thinking maybe now I have a chance  but in actuality they didn’t do squat, still unfair still can’t get past level 4 and I have pretty good batters. 
  • Options
    bashbrothers88bashbrothers88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I enjoyed woh today I wish you would’ve kept the rewards  better than just chuck nazty
  • Options
    bashbrothers88bashbrothers88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Well I finally beat woh today for the 1st time almost did it last week but today it finally happen!! It’s about time!! 
  • Options
    DurbanpoisionDurbanpoision Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I usually get to the middle of the last round. Now I cant get past level 4. They didn't do anything
  • Options
    Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Can somebody tell me how to hit that DAMN curve type pitch, that goes 25 ft inside then across the plate for "strike"?!?!? Every single time i miss it or pop it straight up!! This is getting Really irritating!!! Who could throw a pitch like that anyway!! HOW DO YOU HIT IT? I HAVE NEVER BEAT WOH, AND I THINK MY TEAM IS RATHER STRONG !!! HELP?!
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @Brimac22, you cannot hit them. It is basically the games way of informing you that you have not matched up a strong enough hitter for the given pitcher at that stage. If you believe the batter is sufficiently strong enough and has two skills active throughout the at bat, you probably will have to keep investing in the skills to get a little higher boost to the batter's overall rating. And, even all that said, some at bats seem predetirmined from the onset to not be successful, especially in the last 3 or 4 stages of level 5.
  • Options
    MibadboysMibadboys Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I was happy to read the news that Glu "reduced the difficulty in today's event." I did not find the difficulty to be reduced. I was able to beat Kluber and cycle once. I have cycled it 3 times once in the past. So I have to disagree with Brimac22's statement: "We all know the ones who win WOH 2 and 3 times a game are not doing so fair!" I have not cheated at all.

Now, what I did find is that Kluber threw more fastballs that curve/sliders as in the past. However, I grounded out and popped out on more fastballs than I ever have before.

I am gold level 6 & today I used Legend Hank Aaron: 
    maxed gold level 10 - overall 310
    vs left handed pitchers - skill level:11/20 (didn't matter today)
    runners in scoring position - skill level:  8/20 (didn't matter today) and I lost to Kluber 3 times.

I was able to get to Kluber again but this time I used Unstoppable Legend Phil Rizzuto:
    maxed gold level 10 - overall 307
    vs left handed pitchers - skill level - 11/20 (didn't matter today)
    blowout - skill level - 11/20 (boost applied)

I was able to beat Kluber after 4 unsuccessful tries. I was able to get to Kluber again & failed 9 times. How was I able to beat him once but failed again 9 straight times? Again, Kluber threw more fastballs than usual but the result was a lot of ground outs to the 1st baseman & easy pop outs. The unhittable curve/slider was still in effect but wasn't thrown as often. It seems that the fastball replaced some of those curve/sliders but the result was the same. 

I also spent 80 gold for the +20% hitting and power every time.

Again, I don't fell that Glu reduced the difficulty at all in today's event!  I don't want the event to be non-competitive but no one wants it to be impossible! Continue making adjusts Glu. 

If you get some players who actually play everyday instead of developers in your office working out the "kinks", we could suggest better improvements. Not that the developers aren't any good but ones who spend money on the game & play everyday will be in a better position to evaluate the game play.

• Options
    rreedyrreedy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Glu, heres a suggestion, go **** yourself!!!!  The only thing less difficult about today is me being able to tell you to **** yourself.  Way to piss off everyone right before you launch another big pile of dog shit.  And go ahead and pass this on to the developers so they can shove it up their asses with the rest of our feedback.
  • Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    To begin with I’ve the player your rewarding for woh maxed at my level (platinum) for over a month and I have a ton of xp. So in between appointments I cleared it twice SUPER easy. Then after my last appointment it’s reduculously impossible. And I cycle every woh 5 to 10 times. So I prepped all week for nothing. Making it easy for crappy rewards was still somewhat fun. But then trying to get me to spend gold for nothing......please. When you turn up the difficulty late in the day is what is making people walk away from your game. 
    We all have crazy good teams now, who ever thought of this debacle cost you a ton of revenue.  
    I honestly don’t have a reason to play your game anymore. You guys should gift me an atg for this crap....