EVO!

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
GLU! Can we get an Evo reward from WoH? I have a feeling that most people need Evo at this point in the game and it's so hard to come by 

Comments

• HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I was really hoping we'd get some evo with our monthly VIP rewards. But put it SOMEWHERE. WOH, Bonus games, tourney games - somewhere.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Evo hunters know evo is now a non issue.....
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Well not everyone wants to jump around clubs all day
  • KCCardKCCard Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Agreed! I don’t want to leave my club but desperate for evo. Pickem was pleasent surprise last week
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Evo in the WIOH would be wonderful. Most ofthose players that you win are expensive to upgrade 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Took down nearly 400 in evo yesterday hunting.   Do what you like fellas.....evo is there for the taking with a little effort.  You guys who don’t want to jump around;  I don’t want to be a prisoner to evo and evo planning.  What would you do if you had a limitless supply of evo?    Exactly!!!!  

There are times during the week you can leave your club and not face any penalties like reward exclusion.....those coincidentally are some of the best times to go hunt.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @bigvivec 400 in one day is great. How did you manage that? 4 or 5 days like that and I can go platinum.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I just needed that when I got the 1700 Gold...I guess its time to learn to hunt
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    When is the best time to leave your club for Evo Hunting?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    When is the best time to leave your club for Evo Hunting?
    Friday morn is busy after bonus game day - players have a lot of gloves to donate
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    geez @Benny mums the word!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy