WoH Royale for 2-13-19: The Aftermath!

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Babybombers9 yes I always do the 80 gold boost on 5.10
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I used Holiday Schmidt (who I had previously) with 15, 15 and the 80g boost and got all fastballs.  Ended up with Stanton  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    If you get Boggs, let us know. I'm wondering if he's going to be a 1% legend or a 8% legend (because we know how that works now). I'm gonna guess Schmidt is the easy one to get.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    2 cycles, 2 Stanton's.  Thinking about stopping right there and sticking to tourneys the rest of the day because the grind today isn't worth the minuscule chance of pulling Boggs and I'm tired of grinding for duplicates every Wednesday.
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    MVP Betts beat John pretty easily. 80 gold boost and no re starts. Pulled Stanton of course 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    If you get Boggs, let us know. I'm wondering if he's going to be a 1% legend or a 8% legend (because we know how that works now). I'm gonna guess Schmidt is the easy one to get.
    That would be my guess as well.  7.5 for him and combined 2.5 for the other 2
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    No Boggs for me. Bellinger x 2 & Stanton X 1 and done for today. Have to actually get some work done.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    2 cycles, 2 Stanton's.  Thinking about stopping right there and sticking to tourneys the rest of the day because the grind today isn't worth the minuscule chance of pulling Boggs and I'm tired of grinding for duplicates every Wednesday.

Yeah, the 90% chance of pulling a player that won't help really does drain the fun out of it.  Better than Monday's version, but still not worth the grind. 
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    2 Stanton’s so far
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Odds for the droids...

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Anyone think it seems a lot harder than usual (excluding this past Monday)?  Marichal is throwing constant junk and I'm 0-6 against TJ with maxed out comeback Matt Kemp with both skills at 16% (his attributes after boost = 447 hit, 465 power).
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I think im high rn i just swung and missed at a strike 3 that would've tied the game aginast TJ
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited February 2019
    3 for 4 vs John with Goliath Bryant so far, it’s only turned into 2x Bellinger and Stanton while blue exp that prime skill kills him. Matchup is 751 vs 464 with 16/16 and 80 gold boost.
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    First time thru seemed like a breeze, of course got Stanton because I already had him. Now clearly the difficulty is jacked up as usual. Maybe if no one played during this time glu would figure it out and quit increasing the difficulty in the prime hours.
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    7th time vs TJ is the charm.  Pulled Stanton...
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    First cycle done.  It took a lot of work to get to 5-10 for me, including a bunch of app crashes and losses where I wouldn't expect it.  Kemp with 80G boost and skills at 16/16 did it no problem.  No outs.  Got Bellinger.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Pretty easy so far, but pulled two Stantons, and already had Stanton...so that's a bummer. 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

• Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Well that only took him up to 769 but it was enough to whoop him. 

I only have Boggs at D5 right now so I'm going to save all of my boxes until the weekend. Then level Boggs to like D8 so the gold used counts towards fan rewards and then hope I get a level or two out of the WOH boxes.
    Same here in platinum w/ EE lost 3 time w/ skills at 16/16. Bumped them to 17/17 and only made 1 out. 

Pulled Bellinger. Useless. 
    Finally pulled the #1 guy
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    3x Bellinger. 1 Schmidt who i already had
    2 cycles a schmidt and a bellinger so now I have 3/5 people so i quit cycling today, gonna take advantage of double gold and get like 300k gold

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    6 cycles, 6 Bellinger. Funny how those incredible odds never work out to get the good player. But every single WoH event seems to yield me those incredible long shot odds of the same player 5+ times in a row.
    On a side note-I did pull Posey and Molina from the free boxes today. Too bad I have dble skill Scoscia at P10 😕 I just needed a pitcher, but those incredible odds again worked out against me... 
    3-4 vs John. 2 Stanton and 1 bellinger. Not going to try for a second bellinger
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I believe there are some people who like the challenge when Glu cranks up the difficulty. As someone who likes his video games to be consistent no matter when I sit down to play, I think it is so dumb. 
    #BringBackRoyOswalt
    undebatably the easiest s10 every
  • BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Where's the happy medium? I've never made so many outs on fastballs down the pipe.
    I have not seen TJ throw a curve in the last 2 matchups. All fastballs and change ups. Got Stanton on both, so I guess that's the trade off
    I'm done, boggs 1x, bellinger 3x, stanton 2x.
    Pulled Noah and molina from the free boxes also, lucky day all around.