WoH Royale for 2-13-19: The Aftermath!

13Next

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    11 cycles...6 bellingers, 4 Stanton’s, and boggs
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I’m done spending on gold boosts with this game. Not worth it. I’ve had just as many wins with video boosts. And a few times with an 80 boost I’ve just had nine straight curve balls. With Cooperstown Edgar who I spent real dollars on and ranked up to 17% on each skill, I massively outclass TJ. There’s really no excuse for this.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Can someone tell me why this guy can’t beat tommy john ?  
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    20 cycles: 1*mike, 8*bellinger,11*stanton
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Final tally, Boggs 1x, Schmidt 1x, bellinger 3x, stanton 2x.

Plus free box Molina, Noah
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I beat slugfest lol and what!!!?  💪🏼💪🏼
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I had one of those days, the first 5 hours, 4-5, the next 5 hours 0-13, 1 loss to extreme lag, 3 other losses in extras or having winning run on base, last 2 hours 3-4 the one loss with the winning run up.  Total for the day 7-22 if I hadn’t played from 5-10 I’d be 7-9 who knows if that’s how it really would have turned out just funny how it ended up.  1 Schmidt, 3 Bellinger, 3 Stanton.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    3 Stanton 3 Bellinger, had them already as unleveled inactives like most woh rewards I get these days..weeks...Bored of it.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • OLDTIMER007OLDTIMER007 Registered Users 11 Posts
    5 Cycles and 5 Bellingers.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    2 cycles, 2 Bellinger
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    6 cycles 3 Stanton 3 Bellinger
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    how much more skill leveling should it take for this guy to beat 5.10?
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    how much more skill leveling should it take for this guy to beat 5.10?
    With the 80 gold boost it’s possible now.  I’d say with 16/16 most guys beat 5.10 with the right skills for WOH.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m assuming you’re in gold, Goldy is going to struggle because one of his skills isn’t active to start 5.10 (-RISP).  Ideally you’d want both skills active and at least 15/15, 16/16 if you have the evo for it.  You can win with him but it will be more difficult.
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    thanks, just been stuck at 5.10 for the last couple weeks, pulled molina withe better hitting and power and same skills, but will be a while before i have xp for skills 
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Not a splashy day for me, that's ok I knew it was coming. I officially hate the degrom, Marichal, John combo more than any other. If they are the final three again, I'm not bothering.

3x Stanton, 1x Bellinger
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    5x Bellinger, 2x Schmidt , 1 Stanton
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I knew it was going to be one of those days once i saw the box and i already had bellinger and stanton. That’s 90% of the box’s chances so not very optimistic.
    Still, i cycled 3 times relatively easy and got 2 x Stanton and 1 x Bellinger. That’s was it for today. I wasn’t in the mood for a long day of frustration. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    4 Stanton, 1 Bellinger.

Not a very exciting WOH to be honest.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I had Stanton to start the day, cycled 5 times.  Needless to say, my Stanton is now Bronze 6 instead of Bronze 1 (Stanton every darn time).  I didn't have the time or patience to keep trying.

On my second team, I cycled twice, got Bellinger and Stanton.  At least both were new players for me, although the prime event skill is pointless. 

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I quit after 7.  Got Stanton the first 5x so then I took a several hour break hoping my luck would change...then I pulled Bellinger 2x
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Stanton x3, Belinger x2, Frustration x100
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    4 cycles. Got 2 Stanton’s and 2 bellingers 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I hate how much this Prime event skill is making a comeback.  Two skill players with one being a prime skill, are, in my eyes, one skill players.  

You had a 90% chance therefore yesterday of acquiring a 1 skill player if you could beat WOH.  
  • bayly2bayly2 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I think once you have player maxed out he should be removed for the box . Just gives you better chance at getting a new player 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    bayly2 said:
    I think once you have player maxed out he should be removed for the box . Just gives you better chance at getting a new player 

They'd never do that.  I'd just cap the crappy players as soon as I pulled them knowing that my next cycle I'd get a good player.  Of course, can't do that so easily above Gold level...