Gold videos

Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Comments

• Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Is anyone else getting this when watching videos for gold. Im getting it a Whole lot. And you dont get any gold for it?
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    WOW, a whole new vid problem. Havent seen this b4 but it doesnt surprise me. Vids are a huge problem & glu doesnt seem to care
  • Brimac22Brimac22 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Ridiculous, i might be able to get maybe 2 or 3 to work out of like 10
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Try tapping the upper left corner of that black screen. This has happened to me as well, but there’s like a hidden icon up there.   If you can tap it, the add will start.  Hope this helps! 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Too many people all trying to watch videos, log off, turn off phone, go slow, try with wifi and without.  After midnight pst, new batch seems to work better, always slow from 9-12 pst if they work at all.
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    sometimes when my video freezes or doesn't start at all, I can double click my home button on the iphone then, without closing the app, just go back into the app. This works for me 75% of the time my videos freeze and don't start.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Idk but I love the Darryl Strawberry pic in your avatar. Was my favorite non-StL player growing up (along with Nolan Ryan).