Who’s the fastest player in the game?

Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
Here’s my candidate, since he’s the only player I have where his highest attribute is speed. Let alone second highest actually. Also, can anyone actually explain what speed DOES in this game? Hit and power are obvious but I don’t think I’ve ever felt like a player made it to a base because, “thankfully his speed was high enough.” Also, I remember getting so excited when I got Gordon. Lol time flies.

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    One would assume that the speed attribute is for base running and or stealing.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I'm sure if Dee was on first with 2 outs in WOH,  he would hold on third base after a ball rings off the wall in the left center gap just like everyone else.... :'(
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I'm sure if Dee was on first with 2 outs in WOH,  he would hold on third base after a ball rings off the wall in the left center gap just like everyone else.... :'(
    GLU could make so much money if they offered a post-WOH round animation for 25 gold in which your hitter sprints out to 3rd base and beats the pulp out of the 3rd base coach who just held up the tying or winning run at 3rd with 2 outs resulting in an eventual loss.
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    GLU could make so much money if they offered a post-WOH round animation for 25 gold in which your hitter sprints out to 3rd base and beats the pulp out of the 3rd base coach who just held up the tying or winning run at 3rd with 2 outs resulting in an eventual loss.
    I have always wanted this for an opportunity to charge the mound after nine straight unhittable pitches.