AD to Dowload TSB 19 on Instagram

taylorsbelltaylorsbell Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I got an ad to download Tap sports Baseball 2019 last night on my Instagram feed. The app icon was Millie Betts and there was a different description although the pictures looked the same as 2018. When I clicked to download it sent me to the App Store for TSB 2018. Anyone else seen this or know what the deal is? Thought it might mean it had come out in Canada or something. 

Comments

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Millie is Mookie’s cousin who is the only Betts they could afford the rights to, huh?
    Also... screen shot?
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Millie Betts released a Solo album back in 2011...it failed miserably.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I loved Millie’s performance as “eleven” in Stranger Things. 
  • taylorsbelltaylorsbell Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Haha my bad auto correct. But has anyone seen anything like that? 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Haha my bad auto correct. But has anyone seen anything like that? 
    Yes. It's not real. People are teasing. You'll know when TSB 19 comes out, I promise...
    Ok cool thanks @thickage it was just weird because it was sponsored by Tap Sports Baseball like a legit ad and the link took me to the App Store but to 2018 not anything new. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Who will be 5.10? LL Verlander or Hot Stuff Seaver? They're the only new 530 ranked pitchers I think. 
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Who will be 5.10? LL Verlander or Hot Stuff Seaver? They're the only new 530 ranked pitchers I think. 
    Mantle didn't fare as good against Seaver last Wednesday for me, so I'm hoping for a righty for Holiday Ted to demolish. Maybe they'll bring back Ohtani and give us all a break.:)
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @thickage you thinking of Tommy John? He was 5.10 on Wed and LL Kluber on 'easy mode' Mon.

Anyway, yeah! It'd be nice if they gave us an easier pitcher at 5.10 again but added a player box. I'd go for that for sure lol.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @thickage you thinking of Tommy John? He was 5.10 on Wed and LL Kluber on 'easy mode' Mon.

Anyway, yeah! It'd be nice if they gave us an easier pitcher at 5.10 again but added a player box. I'd go for that for sure lol.
    Yes, Tommy John I meant! I've blocked him out of my mind! 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Lol take this to the official thread!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    If anyone was interested I was hit with the same ads, but got cool screen shots so we can all get excited lol.

I got it again too. Thanks @slafrance2 for confirming I am not trolling. Haha 
    Weird that ours have different App icons of Mookie...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Weird that ours have different App icons of Mookie...
    So weird I was just thinking that too.
    Crazy to me that they would put it out there before it is realeased. Also, other side of the coin we are talking about it so I guess that’s the point. 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
     I got it again too. Thanks @slafrance2 for confirming I am not trolling. Haha 
    I don't know. Those graphics are not believable and I had not heard that they signed Mookie as the new face of the franchise. Also on the Android playstore the company is simply called "Glu" and not "Glu Games Inc" but that may be an iOS screenshot? Also marked as 9+ age group? Didn't you have to be 16 or 18 to use this app as @dkarski87 had a problem with it before when it concerned his nephews account? Maybe one of the admins such as @blueleopard can shed some light on this version shown?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022