WoH for 2-18-19: Redemption?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
GLU was quick to acknowledge the public outcry over last week's fiasco. Question is, how will they react? Will they throw us a bone and keep it on 'easy' mode while upping the ante on the rewards? Or will they simply revert back to how things were? Either way, they seem to always keep us on our toes.
For the sake of the thread, I will boldly predict that there will be a box today. Like, with players. I have no clue what they're doing with ATGs, but I expect the pattern of weekend players to continue dominating as WoH prizes. As such, I think it's a lock that we see some type of combo of Verlander(LL), Goldy, Lowrie, and Yount. 
I went diamond on Friday and today will be my first WoH in diamond. I'm both anxious and super excited. I currently only have four players in diamond and I'm hoping that will be enough. If not, I'm totally ready to tilt and spend my hard earned gold! My goal is to cap a new diamond player today and ideally, do it through cycles. Speaking of which, I also hope to limit the 'why did I go diamond' thoughts to single digits. How about you guys? Who do you guys want/hope to see? Alright guys, may RNG be in your favor. Oh yeah, I got Boggs...but Holiday Ted is still on my wish list! :)
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I didn't find it THAT easy last week.  I want Lowrie.  I did pull Simmons on the weekend and he is a RHB with RHP skill.  We'll see how that works out.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @woohoo77 I guess it's all relative. It wasn't 'easy' per se, but I found it much easier than previous weeks.
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I want lowrie with at least 30% odds. Please glu give me lowrie. 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Brett 9x
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Woah
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Oops it didn’t post the second pic with the rest of the ATGs
    Woah
    Disappointed. Don’t like the box. Why no lowrie?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Sign me up for 10 Bretts!! Lol...... disappointment written all over it today!
    WOW @ the box!! All the ATGs!
    DFBB said:
    WOW @ the box!! All the ATGs!
    Yeah but the chance pulling each is 0.4% with the other 8% for manny. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Does this mean they are jacking up the difficulty today?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Not sure what to do here-

Could get Damon and take him to Diamond 1 and level / cap him. That's a bunch of resources I don't have and I don't care for the skills that never stack. Could try to get Simmons to like D7 and get a few free levels for him to cap him, but I already have the blue XP Bogaerts who is the same overall.

Also, I have Mantle and Mays at Gold 10. If I"m not mistaken I'd get 310 of their evo for trading one in. Would waste the huge amount of legend xp I have invested in them and would still need 176 more evo to get either to diamond even if I traded them in and were to get one again. Looks like ATGs are kinda useless at Diamond unless you want to pump a few grand real life $ into the game to get all of the resources you'd need.

Guess I'll be playing for resources today. Sheesh, where's the weekend players in this? That was the best weekend box in a while and they don't even include any of the players today. Kind of stinks.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Frick.  I know people are going to love this, but I need that Prime I can re-pull 10 times.  I don't have nearly enough Legend XP to take a Legend to Diamond but I have Prime XP coming out of my ears.
    Kluber 4.9 and Diaz 4.10
    4-9 is Kluber instead of Felix Hernandez 
    left/right/left/right(5.10) for the final 4 of level 5!
    Didn't get bat on ball first time vs Verlander. But got him easier on the video repeat!
    edited February 2019
    Who is 5.6? Hill or Maeda?

EDIT: It's Catfish Hunter (R)
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    first pull = Simmons
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    On the board for diamond woh

0-2 so far on 5-10.  I tried Simmons because Verlander's skill against left handed hitters wont be active plus Simmons both skills will be active the whole time.  Not working.
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    woohoo77 said:
    0-2 so far on 5-10.  I tried Simmons because Verlander's skill against left handed hitters wont be active plus Simmons both skills will be active the whole time.  Not working.
    what do you have his skills at?
    16 and 14.  Need a bit more legend XP to get to 16 and 16.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I used Holiday Trout and got him on the 2nd try after losing in extra innings with two on.  I pulled Gonzales, I can eventually replace 495 Ryan with him but meh.  Only took Damon to B10 don’t have much lxp right now.
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    woohoo77 said:
    I'm 2-2 with Holiday Ted. Who you got for lefties?
    I have Rizzo with skills at 16/16.  He's gotten me through lately so might try him.  No holiday Ted.  I am lacking in lefties for sure.
    Made it through once easily, next time through got 1 hittable pitch in 2 rounds from Vida Blue who my hitter outranks quite ridiculously at 800 - 422.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Well normal bull crap for me. Bf yelich goes 0/6 and didn’t even get winning run to plate.  I just don’t understand why I always seem to get shafted,  in box odds, pitch selections, etc!!!    
       Starting to get very annoyed with this shit!!   It’s been the entire year my luck has been always against odds!!   I’ve watched others hit thinks regularly, cycle easily, etc.. 
        so glu , why me ?  Lol.   
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    So here’s my best for a righty and a lefty 5.10 situation. Both skills will be active.   Someone please try to explain what I lack?  

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Just got prime evo back when i traded in bronze 10 Hank