Why is Hit Stuff Sean Doolittle a starting pitcher?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I got Hit Stuff Sean Doolittle yesterday from a free box.  I was excited because I am light on good relievers.  Then I see he is a SP?  He has never started one game in his entire mlb career.  Is this a cruel joke or will they fix it?

Comments

• sauerdeezlesauerdeezle Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Same boat lol bunch of guys i play with all started texting immediately about it ....definitely at first was pumped up because RP is my only weakness only to be confused later...
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I got Hit Stuff Sean Doolittle yesterday from a free box.  I was excited because I am light on good relievers.  Then I see he is a SP?  He has never started one game in his entire mlb career.  Is this a cruel joke or will they fix it?
    No. Glu are Morons. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Someone posted earlier a Walker Buehler version that is a relief pitcher. The problem is that those programming this game seem to have never watched a game in their life...
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Someone posted earlier a Walker Buehler version that is a relief pitcher. The problem is that those programming this game seem to have never watched a game in their life...
    Oh yeah that was me. What a pain that was. I ended up turning in a good reliever to keep him. Then he became a starter and I had to move him. CS fixed it for me but it was annoying. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Hope they fix the Doolittle too...
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Hope they fix the Doolittle too...
    They will just don't trade anyone in yet now that he's displaced one of your starters. You'll want to move that starter in once he's made a reliever again.
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    They're probably releasing rp as sp because last season a lot of the MLB was using the relief guys in starting positions
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    They're probably releasing rp as sp because last season a lot of the MLB was using the relief guys in starting positions
    Nationals never started Doolittle