Game Center for 19

ScubaXIIScubaXII Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
How can I ensure that I’m connected to Game Center for iOS? 

Comments

• jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I’m wondering the same as I am backed up using Facebook 
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Im also backed up on Facebook. Im excited for the new game surely it dont matter how you are backed up.
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Mine dies it automatically. 
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I thought Game Center on iOS is gone?
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    https://appletoolbox.com/2016/09/where-is-game-center-app-ios10

So I think the short of it is game center will be an icon within the TAB 19 app? The backed up team on ‘18 within Game Center would then come over to 19. But what if our teams are backed up with email or FB? Maybe I’m reading into that wrong? 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The story about any players coming over to 19 has not been mentioned at all yet...just a teaser of more info coming. By linking your 18 team with your new 19 team thru Game Center or google play they will then be able to verify your account for anything to be moved, if at all.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I’m so confused on the Game Center thing. I have turned it on, but I have already backed my team up with email probably the first week of 2018. Guess no welcome reward for me
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I think they are working out the kinks still..does anyone need screen shots of game center ?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    All I see when I go to Settings > Game Center is my account. I have no idea how to link TSB18 to it, or if it automagically does it or what...
    It was automatic once the game was installed and then opened. Don’t know if this has anything to do with it but I had just updated ios to version 12something before installing tsb19
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Sandpipers so it pulled in your VIP status without you having to do anything?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Im having issues with mine currently.  I signed up for 2019 and i dont see my VIP status.  I sent in a ticket this morning so we will see what happens
  • jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I have Game Center on as well but will not register 18 and won’t register 19...  so I have everything backed up In Facebook as well so hopefully they stick to there word that other ways will be announced soon
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Sandpipers so it pulled in your VIP status without you having to do anything?
    Used my silver team which is on the iPad...not moving the vip team until things are clear from glu
  • qfingersqfingers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Biceson44 said:
    I’m so confused on the Game Center thing. I have turned it on, but I have already backed my team up with email probably the first week of 2018. Guess no welcome reward for me
    I’m getting the same thing.  If I turn game Center off and log into 2019, it automatically asked me to log into game Center. When I login it says this game is not recognized by game Center! WTH?