2019 is already out for Canada??

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Ok, I’ve got it and here’s my take so far. All stars seems to be about getting discounts and perks for playing, the more you play the higher levels you reach and the better discounts/perks you get. Nothing about carrying over anything but then again, there’s more info coming so enjoy Spring Training. Your 18 game was connected to google play or iOS game centre and so when you download 19 you’ll get a welcome back reward based I assume on your 18 team level. Otherwise there doesn’t seem to be much different except people in global are complaining of higher prices lol. Btw, recruiting for club members is on! Lol
    It's all done with mirrors
    Oh btw, already got a duplicate player   :s
  • yardmen88yardmen88 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Not sure why it isnt in my google play store I'm in canada
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    woohoo77 said:
    I just had a bonus game freeze and every time I try to restart it the game just pans around the outfield.  Can't finish it, can't cancel it, can't play anymore games.
    I have crashing issue with a bonus game as well. Every time I hit auto play it forecloses 
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Wow thanks Glu. Download the app and boom suspended for 7 days.  Must be the first account been jailed for nothing.
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Wow thanks Glu. Download the app and boom suspended for 7 days.  Must be the first account been jailed for nothing.
    Different laws in Canada. But can be bribed with maple syrup.
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Lol, wish you were right!
    I think it's only available on ios so far, which I believe was the same last year. Android probably coming shortly, like a week or two.
  • CaptJackCaptJack Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I'm playing it on Android. Took a while to find it in the play store. Instead of searching by title, I had to click on GLU's profile and scroll through all their games before finding it.
    It's still quite glitchy.  Had a game last night that I lost in 9 innings but it went to extra innings anyways.  Game wouldn't end despite the other team always scoring more. Finally had to resign in the 14th inning.  Lots of other little issues too. 

Still very much a work in progress.  Guess they figure us Canadians will be potile about it and they can fix it before the major release.  Lol
    If anyone wants screen shots or has questions let me know.  Haven't really posted on the forums before but I'm not a troll.  Play on a top 10 club with a few regulars here that can vouch for me.  
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @CaptJack lets see what ya got?!? And welcome to the forums.
    I've got 2x Blackmons and 2x Jeffress'!  :) 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @CaptJack are the Blackmon & Jeffress at the same max?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If anyone with the 19 version goes to silver or above please let us know if any duplicate players you pull that you already have in a lower level evolve to your current tier. There was an unofficial hint at that being a possibility for 19 before.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    woohoo77 said:

Tomorrow's WoH prize?
    I do not understand why they have McCutchen as a Giant. He finished the season as a Yankee and signed with the Phillies in the offseason. Hopefully this will not be a common occurrence in the game. We expect a certain level of accuracy with players and teams.
    @Houmy, I'm ready to go silver.  To chicken to be the first. Don't want to be caught in the "leveled up too quickly" group like '18. 

These are the top players I have 
    Jeffress is max 278
    Blackmore is max 264
    Ross Strippling is max 271
    Whit Merrifield is  mas 262
    Brantley max 258
    all others <200

There is a fan reward for Judge with a max 268.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    CaptJack said:
    There is a fan reward for Judge with a max 268.
    Moustakas with KC and LeMahieu with the Rockies. If Glu is going to have permission from the MLBPA, they should attempt to get the players on the correct teams. Moose was traded at the trade deadline last season.
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    CaptJack said:
    @Houmy, I'm ready to go silver.  To chicken to be the first. Don't want to be caught in the "leveled up too quickly" group like '18. 

These are the top players I have 
    Jeffress is max 278
    Blackmore is max 264
    Ross Strippling is max 271
    Whit Merrifield is  mas 262
    Brantley max 258
    all others <200

Oh you GOTTA go first! You'll dominate! Also I have always wondered what happens if you're the first person in a given tier and there's nobody else to play. All computer matchups?
    Looks like they are just using the 18 players in this beta release.  VIP lounge's most recent Wall of fame battle is from the end of September.  I imagine they are waiting for the last of the free agents to sign (i.e. Harper) before doing a massive switch over to the updated players.  Remember this isn't the full release yet.
    @Babybombers9 I made the plunge.  Know of two others that are now silver.  Problem is that my bonus games and tournaments are stuck and I can't continue them.  Same for a Match game.  Looks like I'll be back to playing WOH in 18 today.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I wish we could just carry 1-3 people over, 5 for VIPs, and their max overall gets nerfed to 300 for balancing. 1/2 their two skills will be removed (players choice).

These are the silver rewards...

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    In but looks like MY VIP status hasnt transferred yet.  Did anyone have to do anything specific for that?

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Ya my bonus game is frozen in the seventh inning.  Can't play it so can't do anything.  Maybe I'll be able to play WoH but I'm stuck at bronze 1.
    woohoo77 said:

Tomorrow's WoH prize?
    I do not understand why they have McCutchen as a Giant. He finished the season as a Yankee and signed with the Phillies in the offseason. Hopefully this will not be a common occurrence in the game. We expect a certain level of accuracy with players and teams.
    This kinda thing continues in each version of TSB, so the level of accuracy thing is fairly low lol
  • PaxtinPaxtin Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Cutch is on the Phillies and DJ is a Yankee pennant wise. They just haven’t updated the player pics 
  • Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Can I download this on APK in the states?
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited February 2019
    CaptJack said:
    These are the silver rewards...

Any idea what the All-Star tickets are?