2019 is already out for Canada??

13Next

Comments

• spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    What about gold, endorsements and investments, do they all transfer over. I don't want to lose all that. I wrote to glu and their advice was as useless as tits on a boar hog. 
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    woohoo77 said:
    Ya my bonus game is frozen in the seventh inning.  Can't play it so can't do anything.  Maybe I'll be able to play WoH but I'm stuck at bronze 1.

• CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    same here...i know its more of a beta version but i hope they get bugs fixed quickly
  • LDNNATIONALSLDNNATIONALS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited February 2019
    DFBB said:
    Ugh! Help please!

@DFBB Not sure if you got the help or not but make sure you are signed into the same Game Center or Google Play you used for TSB 18, relaunch the game and your welcome package/gift will show up it may just take a few hours. If you do not see the welcome gift after about 8 hours then contact the support team. This goes for all Android TSB users as well 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Bonus game event must be a hoot today in 19, given that many people aren’t able to play bonus games due to a glitch lol....season mode too for that matter.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I’ve been playing for a few hours now and no big changes.. I’m 17-7 so far. Quite a way to go to catch up to my 18 record of 6485-1095.  :D