Woh Royale for 2-20-19: Yes, some are still playing '18!

Comments

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    im teetering on whether I should go platinum and say fk it once i pull lawrie
    only thing concerning me is my LXP and BXP, otherwise, I should be fine
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Got it thanks. I don't know but was this a good enough score for your club? :smile: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

How the heck!!
    Only time I've ever gotten so many points was that one weekend with Manaea and that weekend where i had LL Betts and stanton
    duckk123 said:
    im teetering on whether I should go platinum and say fk it once i pull lawrie
    I was going to do it myself but have now decided against it. Seeing that 18 lifespan is over I'd rather keep all my resources and see what the potential tie-in from 19 to 18 is going to be just in case we can take some resources over. Once they stop doing events and new players in 18 you probably won't play it much anyway.

oh true... but that gold.. lmao
    duckk123 said:
    How the heck!!
    Think I had about 80 runs or so that game. That coupled with the gold multiplier and pickems does wonders.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Man, first time through took 5 restarts (so 1 for 6 to start with Holiday Ted who was 12 for 15 on Monday).

So I spent 1,440 gold on just my first cycle, which is normally about what I'd spend all day. I hope this isn't how my day is going to go lol.
    forgot to boost first time but still won. gonna go plat cause fk this game
    i know im gonna regret it so hard but whatever

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Goldy on first and Jed on second cycle ...not a bad day and we are only 2 hours in! BTW-got this guy from video achievements🤪

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Worker out fairly early!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    DFBB gonna have an all diamond lineup before 2019
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I'm not getting videos working at all.  No skill boosts, no achievements videos, no moments videos.   wtf... i'm not spending gold for boosts below 5-10.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    got lowrie on my first cycle (only player I really wanted for my team) and then Yount from the second cycle. 
    Damn glu hasn't given me a top player from the who box in months and today that I didn't want one, I get him on my second cycle. Go figure.
    Anyway, cycled again and got a second Lowrie. I was hoping for goldy to start slow-playing for club points but it didn't happen. I will try once again. 
    By the way, last 2 cycles using Lowrie, piece of cake. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Anyone else not have the little baseball upgrade in the lower right? Not that I use that but it’s weird and I’m wondering what that means.
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

• jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    So far you guys are missing nothing in TSB 19
    bonus games don’t work and tournaments do not work...  woh is still same as 18 and that’s as far as I’ve gotten so far...  and at this point no carryover although they are saying there is and/or will be other ways soon
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    2 cycles 2 Machados who I already had. Such BS.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Like i said, highly suspicious from glu’s part. Cycled for the 4th time now and got Yount for the second time. Come on, 10% among the  2 legends and in 4 attempts i get that 10% player twice, and to make it worse, the same freaking player? Come on. There is no way. 
    cycled once got lowrie around 1 pm and went platinum. too lazy to play bonus games to level up in platinum so big regrets
    lol
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Looks like it's that time of day where glu turns up the cheat o meter. Assholes
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    wish i had more time to play today, for diamond guys this is an ideal box
    I haven't cycled once yet.  0-3 with Rizzo and my videos aren't working.  I so need Jed.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Took Lowrie and Goldschmidt to D6 so I could try to cap them on re-pulls.

So far I have cycled 8 times and have gotten Lowrie all freakin' 8 times. Unreal.
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Pulled Lowrie 3rd cycle after 2 Machados.
    Goldy on first cycle.  I'm frustrated today and want to stop as soon as I can get Lowry.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Definitely didn't like all the humble pie that Hill served, but the mission has been accomplished!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.