Jailed for completing tutorial in Tap 19?

matthewscottmatthewscott Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Anyone else having this issue? All I did was play the tutorial and then a few bonus games so I could get to the level to join a club. After that I added my email to the account to back it up and I was instantly jailed. 

Comments

• JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Ouch buddy.  That sucks.  I would suggest sending in a ticket through 18’ if they were able to link together.  While it’s indeed a not so good feeling, you may be tapping by Monday.  Log out of 19’ and try again tomorrow.  But that’s just my opinion.  Good luck 
  • LDNNATIONALSLDNNATIONALS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Anyone else having this issue? All I did was play the tutorial and then a few bonus games so I could get to the level to join a club. After that I added my email to the account to back it up and I was instantly jailed. 
    Ouch that sucks but not so uncommon I am hearing! By chance was it a temp ban? or was a full on banned for x amount of days? The temp bans usually lift within a day if that is what you got. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Please keep us updated. I have a friend that was jailed in '19 and has still yet to get back on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Sounds Like '19 is a complete and total "thrill"

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    They did you a favor.  Move on from this game.  
  • matthewscottmatthewscott Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Ouch that sucks but not so uncommon I am hearing! By chance was it a temp ban? or was a full on banned for x amount of days? The temp bans usually lift within a day if that is what you got. 
    It was a full ban.. no resolution.. won’t say what I did.. because all I did was complete the turorial.. literally didn’t have enough time to do anything else
  • matthewscottmatthewscott Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It’s ironic too because I have played e last 2 years fine and this was the first year I was going to give them money so I didn’t have to deal wi the ads
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’ve rarely dealt with or heard about a company that so routinely makes themselves look and sound like complete and utter %#@$&*!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I’ve rarely dealt with or heard about a company that so routinely makes themselves look and sound like complete and utter %#@$&*!
    Apparently you don't follow politics then!!! :wink: 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Dairy4321Dairy4321 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    i got jailed too and they will not give me an explanation. This gets stuck at 37