Who actually bought Manny

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
who actually bought manny? Lol 

Comments

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I was close, but then in a free box I got Shawn Green so I saw that as a sign from the Gods that I don’t need to waste money on Manny.  I just want, want, want even tho I don’t need a 3B guy lol only have 10 of them on my bench!
  • allinredsallinreds Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Who who in there right mind would blow money on manny with 2019 coming out next week
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I highly doubt ‘19 is coming out next week, now I still wouldn’t have bought Manny but whoever did has probably a month to enjoy him
  • LDNNATIONALSLDNNATIONALS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    TSB 19 launches likely opening day as past years have shown, but I personally wouldn't have bought Manny unless i got a guarantee he would remain on the team.   
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I bought him coz he was advertised as a SS on the pop-up add (which turned out to be false) and he was a huge upgrade at the position for me. Unfortunately, I leveled him up before I noticed that they had actually placed him at 3B. I know there isn't much time left before 2019 drops but I'm trying to build the best team I can in 2018. That being said, my Gold Level 10 Machado with a 7% boosted RHP skill beat Verlander on WOH 5.10 today with an 80 gold boost so I'm somewhat less miffed about the false advertising than I was on Sat when I filed a ticket with CS. If we do get to bring over players into 2019, I will be bringing him along with me.