Bummer... the Release of 19 has really Screwed up 18 For the americans in clubs

matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
An Idea of when 19 will be released for the U.S. would be awesome as now a full 50% of our club and others have basically abandoned 18 for 19...We want to play too, perfect or not, bugs or not...hook a brother up here keep it competitive guys.
Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Comments

• jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    You are not missing a thing...  pretty much nothing working ... cant play bonus games.. game crashes constantly   I’ve come back to 18
    For this reason
    about the only thing u can do is spend money and watch videos....  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Right. I just hate we all don’t get a head start. 

• LDNNATIONALSLDNNATIONALS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    An Idea of when 19 will be released for the U.S. would be awesome as now a full 50% of our club and others have basically abandoned 18 for 19...We want to play too, perfect or not, bugs or not...hook a brother up here keep it competitive guys.
    @matt_sackett Dude that sucks, My Club has been active and using both 18 and 19 since it dropped. But to answer your release for US Players seems to be opening day March 28th 
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Yeah those crazy Canadians get a head start. Whats up with that lol
  • KCCardKCCard Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Does it reset for everyone or do the Canadians keep their progression after beta is changed to the full app? I don’t remember what’s happened in the past
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    They haven't said..I truly believe there is alot of good to come (as much as glu can be good mind you) once the full version rolls out, all I know is 12 of my 20 club mates are gone and we took 13 in the weekend competition so that is either alot are gone game wide or we got better by losing the canukleheads.