Woh for 2-25-19: Show me the Green!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Okay, I'm not sure why I put that in exclamation. I actually wouldn't even even level Green if he found his way to me. However, that doesn't change my opinion that he's currently the best WoH bat vs rightys. The JDM LL looks cool as heck, but just like Green, I can't afford him either. 'Grats in advance to all those who get lucky. Personally, I'm really excited about the guaranteed player reward. It's tough to cap a player in diamond and  for that reason, Mondays are now my favorite tsb day. I'm really hoping for a catcher or a cvc friendly player.  Even an SP would be really nice. As we continue to wind down the season, I wish everyone lots of luck and a stress-free day. Happy hunting and get that lxp!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Can anyone convince me that the bases empty skill doesn't suck?
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    What are the odds on the box?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Babybombers9 I'm trying to convince myself too. I'll get back to you. lol Overall, what a great box!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    10% for ATGs, JD, or Green. 30% for each of the other 3.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    10% for ATGs, JD, or Green. 30% for each of the other 3.
    Thanks
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    WTF is a vidoe? How can you screw up that...isn’t there an autocorrect for it? Maybe if Glu turned on autocorrect during programming we wouldn’t have issues like skills turning off/on, batters going 10 for 9 during a game or Machado being a SS!!!🤪
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    And that now its 15 vidoes instead of 10
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    What the actual F....Now I have to 15(with the first one never working) then sit through 10-12 unable to load video at this time's as well.. talk about distractions.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    FYI My actual Bike broke this weekend, I cant even CYCLE offline either.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Can someone please post 5.7 - 5.10 if the pitchers are left or right?  Thank you.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Can anyone convince me that the bases empty skill doesn't suck?
    it does suck!!
    I have had Bench for the last 2 months and he is pretty good, but that stupid skill is horrible. If I don't have a bonus multiplier player for CVC what I do is to put him at the top of the lineup to guarantee at least 1 time with that skill ON
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @midgetmullet 5.7-5.10 are
    Hill (L)
    Degrom (R)
    Blue (L)
    Verlander (R)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Anyone have 4.10?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Amused_79 said:
    Anyone have 4.10?
    Diaz RHP
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Amused_79 said:
    Anyone have 4.10?
    Diaz. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Exact same setup as last week. @Babybombers9, I decided against leveling Bench. I tried, but even though I needed a C, I just couldn't justify it.
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Pulled Mays first cycle. Trade him in for the EVO and hope I get him again? Probably should as I don't plan on leveling him up anyways. 
    Gonna trade this guy but chances of ever getting him again are prob 0.0000000000001%
    benny100 said:
    Gonna trade this guy but chances of ever getting him again are prob 0.0000000000001%
    But maybe I will forget about going plat and just max him out!! What do you guys think - stay gold and level him up??
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Molina on my first cycle.  Used Lowrie with 80G boost.  Needed a video restart.

I have no Evo so I won't be levelling anyone lol.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @benny100 this late into the game I would trade him in and hope to pull him again either today or some other day. Too much temptation to spend gold on his EVO if you keep him. At this point they're practically giving top players away anyway what with all the prizes coupled with the last 4 pitchers being super easy.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Anyone else having the game go super slow and super glitchy today? I’m using the same WiFi at my place that I always do.
    edited February 2019
    Definitely disheartened by today’s WOH. Really making me wonder if I should just pack it in for the year. First trip through diamond and these guys just aren’t getting the job done. All skills at least at 16/15. Bryant is getting absolutely destroyed with 17/17 on 5-9. Jed is losing a lot too with 16/16 at the top. I forgot how unfun WOH is when you just see “You Lost” over and over and over again. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Last week was a drag for me but I've made two fairly easy cycles (in gold) so far today.  Just don't have the time to play a ton.  We need some sort of Evo reward for WoH.  How else am I to level these guys and pump up their skills?
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    13 tries to beat verlander sooooooo 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Pulled Green out of a CVC box over the weekend. Pulled JD out of my limit 3 boxes per weekend pact I made with myself. Lol! Guess its bonus games for me later tonight. Although I could trade in the other legends for XP. Hmmmm...Maybe I will cycle a couple. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Usually have one cycle done by now but struggling today.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This game is unbelievable...4 cycles=4 Sabo’s. But just to top things off...I get a Sabo from the freebie 🤬
    FIX your F-ing RNG and stop telling me it’s not broken🤮
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    so tired of repeatedly losing 5.10 with this guy, even with 80 gold boost. I get i need to boost him to 16/16, but 80 gold boost should make up for that.