Woh for 2-25-19: Show me the Green!

2Next

Comments

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Afternoon curveball fest in full swing. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Anyone else think they made it harder today? I’m 0 for 6 on Verlander. I’ve never needed that many attempts. Used Comeback Odor who has been my go-to but also tried Jed.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I'm 2 for 4 with Jed and 80G boost.
    I'm 1 for 2 with Jed with video boost.

Gold, skills at 16/16.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Verlandet keeps pounding me with breaking pitches. Holiday ted is 3-12 and green is 1-4. Normally not that hard. Blowing through the first 49 rounds but 50 is killing me. But no duplicates today so not bad. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Boom!!!!
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Verlander is out of control. Cycled first time easily with bf Harper, now I'm 0-4 with him and 2-9 with jed with skills at 15 and 80 gold hoost
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    PXP continues to become completely worthless.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Anyone else think they made it harder today? I’m 0 for 6 on Verlander. I’ve never needed that many attempts. Used Comeback Odor who has been my go-to but also tried Jed.
    Personally I think today was the easiest I've seen. Only video restarts needed along with a 20g boost for 5.10. Maybe I'm just having a good day.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

I've been finding it relatively easy as well although I did just get 18 curves from Diaz on 4.10.
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Seems easier to me too, usually I get through easily on wed but never Monday and I've cycled 5 times. Sabo x2, gagne x2 and a Molina. Simmons seems to own Verlander. 
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I seemed to have better luck without any gold boosts. Pulled my first atg tho. To bad Its not worth leveling him up tho. Finished 2x gange, 2 sabo, 1 Mays 
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Feel like 6 cycles is pretty good for me for today considering I used 0 gold. 3x Gagne, 2x Molina, 1x Sabo.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I cycled 10 times without having to restart 1 time.  This was by far the easiest WOH I’ve ever played.  I used Shawn Green for Verlander and beat him so bad every single time that I laughed to myself and thought GLU was playing a trick on me!  Pulled trash, but this late in the year I don’t want to level an ATG.  
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    9 cycles: 3x Yadi 3x sabo 3x Gagne. Really wanted Green. Oh well
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    23 for 30 at 5.10 today and to echo a few others, I thought it was pretty easy today. Jed was a huge difference maker and he was money whether it was 5.9 or 5.8. Having a capped Boggs made for a very efficient day. I stacked boxes after I pulled Green and Gagne, but major lxp haul today. +414k lxp! :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    2xMolina, 2xSabo
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I have 14 boxes but I haven't opened any.  Waiting to build some resources back up so I can get some early pulls up to D1 and take advantage of some free leveling at Diamond hopefully.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    12 cycles...5 Yadi, 4 Sabo, 3 Gagne, lots of Xp and an empty, unfulfilled feeling about the ones that got away........LOL
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    4x sabo, 3x Molina, 2x gagne, all to the bench 
    Definitely had to hit the first curve in the middle of the plate, wasn't getting many fastballs
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    3 Molina 3 sabo 3 Gagne 1 green
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    8 cycles for me yesterday.  Was really hoping I could break through and get my first ATG, instead I got 3x Gagne (new closer, 3x Sabo (can't seem to get rid of him, I keep trading him in and he keeps coming back), and 2x Molina.
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Mays, Green, Gagne, 3x Yadi, 2x Sabo
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    4 cycles and got Green, Molina, Gagne and Sabo. Doesn’t get any better than that, especially with me having zero interest in an ATG at this point in the game. 

Id level Green, Molina and Gagne if I could, but I have exactly 1 evo haha. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    WOH pulls havent been great for a few weeks now.  Ended up with 8 Sabos, 6 Yadis and 3 Gagnes.  Would have at least prefered more Gagnes.   Oh well
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    not a bad day overall for me.
    Cycled 8 times and got 4 x Molina (won't be on my team), 1 x Sabo (not on the team), 1 x Green (only like it for WOH so not sure I will level him up), 1 x Gagne (best pull of the day, my top reliever now) and 1 x Babe Ruth (already owned him). What are the odds, with all the ATGs on the box that I would pull exactly the one I had. Not that I wanted an ATG this late but still.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    not a bad day overall for me.
    Cycled 8 times and got 4 x Molina (won't be on my team), 1 x Sabo (not on the team), 1 x Green (only like it for WOH so not sure I will level him up), 1 x Gagne (best pull of the day, my top reliever now) and 1 x Babe Ruth (already owned him). What are the odds, with all the ATGs on the box that I would pull exactly the one I had. Not that I wanted an ATG this late but still.
    To your last point, I think the odds are high. I’ve pulled an ATG twice...Mantle x2. Dont think it’s a coincidence. 
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited February 2019
    benny100 said:
    benny100 said:
    Gonna trade this guy but chances of ever getting him again are prob 0.0000000000001%
    But maybe I will forget about going plat and just max him out!! What do you guys think - stay gold and level him up??
    I pulled Babe also from WOH, maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I did level him to Gold 10 (i'm still Gold) as I figured he would be the last ATG that I would pull.  He's a stud, and he's fun to mash dingers with,  but I find in WOH i'm preferring to use other studs at 5.7-5.10 other than Babe.  Also, since Babe, i've pulled Hank, and yesterday, Mays. I just can't justify leveling either of them, and really any ATG beyond gold. I'd say level to Gold 10, if you have the gold for EVO, otherwise let him sit inactive and just look at him shine every once-in-a-while. 

Or, I guess what i'm saying is I wouldn't let him throw a wrench in your plans of going Plat.