Need Blue XP

midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
I was hoping to win blue xp by joining a platinum club instead of a diamond club but their reward for Clash is also Prime.  Does anyone know what to join to win blue XP?

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Gold is your best bet
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Silver or Gold (silver is 2,000 bxp per match win, gold is 3,000 bxp). Bronze is 1,000 bxp
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I was hoping to win blue xp by joining a platinum club instead of a diamond club but their reward for Clash is also Prime.  Does anyone know what to join to win blue XP?
    Here is today's awards by level - platinum is missing the premium xp box - but u do get it.
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Thank you, I don't think many gold or silver clubs are on global, I keep getting only invites from Diamonds/Platinums
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I trade in second and late round draft picks for bxp, mostly accumulated through autoplaying woh
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Yeah, I do that too, but I have two players I need to level up and I have enough Prime and Legend XP that I will not be using.  Thank you though, I finally found a gold club.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    There are lots of dormant clubs out there at this stage of the season- just do some random word searches, find a good one and harvest the prizes each round. If you have 3 or 4 dormant clubs you can rotate keeping the score low and win the MVP and high round boxes