Options

Priority Service?

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I am a very active player but am not yet a VIP. I am sure it’s cause I haven’t quite reached that magic number spent but I decided to inquire CS to see if they could give me some more info. I have sent messages to CS before and have received the typical “up to 48 hours to respond” message in the past. Today, I received an additional message saying my request would be priority. Am I close, maybe?

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Like priority shipping 😂 1-3 days.  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Jokes aside, and there’s so many we could go with, but when you get the “priority msg” it usually means vip status is coming soon. Happened to me and there’s another thread about this somewhere... good luck.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    @Sandpipers I hope you are correct. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Well, the service was fast as I have already received a reply from CS. They did say that many things play a part in selecting someone as VIP, but they would not delve into details. I do wish it were more transparent on VIP requirements, but I am happy with the quick response.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I think it was about a week, maybe two, after the priority status msg that vip came in...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Hopefully I can get it before 19 is available here in the US
  • Options
    barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I recieved that priority message several mo ths before i got vip.
  • Options
    SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I have been receiving that 2nd message from CS for a couple of months now. Still no vip.