Woh Royale for 1-27-19: Green again? 90%ers?

Comments

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Got through with video boost using holiday Ted. Surprisingly was easier than 535 green. Basically could only muster a bunch of dinky singles. Not sure if that's just coincidence  
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I usually cycle 10-15 times and I am 0'Fer after 10 tries .. Something is up. That's with Shawn Green capped completely  including skills

Edit: 13 times now 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    1 for 3 so far with Jed + 80G boost + skills at 16/16.  Pulled Trout.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Guys running green have had crap luck in my club as well.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    3/3 with Boggs, 3 trouts and 75% pxp...
    Anyone else have trouble with the wwe video, I can never close it? No matter what x I click it just launches the App Store.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Got this bad boy on 2nd cycle - Holiday Ted with 20/20 skills doing fine at 5.10.
    5.9 is trickier - using LL Trout but have to use gold boost which I hate doing outside of 5.10
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    took me 4 Trouts to get a freeman, can switch to tourney's now.  Not much woh can do for me today
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Trout appears to be significantly more common than Freeman. Hmm....
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Hey a 10%er. Of course it’s a third baseman
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Same/\
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    cycled once and too lazy to try again, it was kinda hard and took me a few hours to get thru
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Monday I was 0-27... it was awful, today I’m 4-17, 3-15 with Jed, EE in a small sample size has fared better (1-2 though that win was in the 12th inning) and has had 11 hits in the 9th inning of both games.  Pulled Trout x3, and Manny but I have a bajillion 3rd basemen and him being prime this late in the year I don’t really wanna mess with him I might change my mind later.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    2 cycles, 2 Trout.  I'm done.  Finished 2 for 6 with Jed.
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    6x Freeman
    Got my outfielder
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Nothing says 'we don't give a crap anymore' like slapping a 1X multiplier on every event.  

And I still drop from #10 to #131.  Hilarious.
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    3x Freddie. Built Jed up and am not too happy with him. The power just isn’t there when you need it. 
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Pulled Freeman and JD Martinez.
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Cycled 12 times today killed it with green 15 both skills
    I had a very efficient 23 cycles and my pulls also worked out rather well. 😁

• BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    One of my biggest beefs over the last few weeks was that fastballs and changeups down the middle were becoming routine outs.  No such problems today.  Maybe it's just me but I like that this issue seems to have been addressed. Thanks Glu.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I had a very efficient 23 cycles and my pulls also worked out rather well. 😁

Toot toot!!!  
    Hey look, its Thomas, tooting his horn all around Sodor!
    That's splendid Thomas!  😁 
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    5/7 for me with Teddy Snowflake . 2 vid restarts .
    2x Fred, 2x Trout, and a Manny. 
    Yes the kids were just watching Thomas earlier and I couldn't help myself .lol
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Caught so much Trout today, had to put some in the freezer. 6x Trout, 2x Freddie
    @PINKYSTARFISH It's all good. I'm a bit excited and I'm certainly guilty. Things really, really went my way tonight. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Cycled 4 times today and got 2 x freeman, 1 x trout and 1 x JD. 
    Not too bad considering it was harder and i only played 2-3 hours. 
    The freaking wwe champions video fu... me 3-4 times during the 5.10 video restart. I had to kill the app to get out of the loop. Like if 5.10 needed to be any harder, thank you damn glu.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Nothing says 'we don't give a crap anymore' like slapping a 1X multiplier on every event.  

How is that even possible? Multiplier =1 for each royale mode basically means everybody stays exactly with the same points.
     Unless when they release the multipliers they also reshuffle all clubs and brackets randomly.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    tocopan18 said:

How is that even possible? Multiplier =1 for each royale mode basically means everybody stays exactly with the same points.
     Unless when they release the multipliers they also reshuffle all clubs and brackets randomly.
    Definitely reshuffle the clubs/brackets, with the predictable result. Despite a 0 multiplier, we dropped from 2 to 24th and once again got mixed with the superclubs, who were nowhere in sight pre-reveal. It happens every Royale and the message is clear - for our club there’s no point competing for rank, just tier progress and woh rewards, if any. Speaking of which, got Machado, Trout and Freeman...very difficult, even ugly day. The curves etc started with catfish and kept coming all the way thru to Ellis...had the easiest time with Gagne but everyone else were major struggles. Holiday Ted with skills at 16/17 has been struggling the last 4-5 wohs and needs to get closer to 20/20. I tried Jed but at 16/16 skills did worse than Ted. Don’t have Green or Boggs...Holiday Baez with 16/17 skills also struggling more now as well. There were a few triple plays today, many 9+ consecutive curves, and even 3 consecutive outs at home plate after tying at 5-5, bases loaded and no outs.... fun times all around.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited February 2019
    9 cycles while being pretty productive at work for a good portion of the event....Closers were 525mook 5.7, HA 5.8, holiday Ted 5.9 and 530Boggs 5.10....4xTrout, 4x Freddie, 1x Manny.  Not bad....overwhelming proportion of pxp vs lxp....good times.