TSB19 Player Bring Along

Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Is it true we can bring over 3 players to 2019? If so, what are people's strategies and will players keep skills? I know they will go back to bronze 1 which is ok. But is it worth bring legends and prime since we usually don't see pxp and lxp later in the season ?

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It is true and was confirmed by GLU yesterday but no specific details as to the number or type of players you can keep.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    The “just transfer 3 players “ is spreading like wildfire. I see more than 3 transferring. I know the VIP newsletter showed a screenshot but optimistic there will be more.
  • Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Houmy yeah I saw that, but didnt know if there was a definite number of players or if they keep their skills  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....no one really knows anything is the bottom line.  Keep spending in the hope........   ;)
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Houmy yeah I saw that, but didnt know if there was a definite number of players or if they keep their skills  
    I don't have any guesses as to the number of players but would bet with a 95% certainty that skills will go back to zero as I am sure that:

1 - They want us to spend again to upgrade the skills
    2 - They don't want those that are new to 19 to feel like they have no chance of catching up and not spend

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Houmy. I figured they would go back to base. I just didnt know if the skills assigned to them would stay to rebuild. 
  • fk2003fk2003 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hope for good
  • hitch17hitch17 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have 19 and nothing transferred yet
  • jjam45jjam45 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Any idea when 19 will drop in the USA?

• EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I don't have any guesses as to the number of players but would bet with a 95% certainty that skills will go back to zero as I am sure that:

1 - They want us to spend again to upgrade the skills
    2 - They don't want those that are new to 19 to feel like they have no chance of catching up and not spend

This seems logical.
  • AllBlueAllDayLAAllBlueAllDayLA Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    GLU is constantly a guessing game. Just gotta wait and see.