why am I suspended ?

satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
wtfgb1984life, tap sports baseball 18, android. I'm a VIP and I demand being taken off the suspention and compensated immediately. I've spent 500 in the past 3 weeks and this is the second time that this has happened .You have clubs getting  50 billion points on a day and a half. Yet this is happening to me.

Comments

• BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I ve had this happen to me as well 
    Chris Hebert
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Just happened to 2 of my teams! I spend real $$$ on both. I spent $20 on BRANDI20 today and was jailed hours later. SHORTLIFE was jailed earlier same day. I have 4 phones, 1 team on each (cancer sick with time). I never cheat but been jailed 4 times now. Twice for hours, now for who knows. Eff glu for doing this. I want my $20 back from today. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I suspect we had cheaters in my club today, but unsure. They floated in and scored 500mil each pretty fast. Yet my 5mil in 3 day teams got suspended? Wtf... I will find a better outfit to give my money to if not fixed quick. I didnt invite cheaters in. I still dont know if they were cheaters. But cannot understand how or why id be punished for that. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".