Options

Does anyone know what will carryover for 2019?

HillarysfartboxHillarysfartbox Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Specifically, will we lose our gold? If so, I should stop playing now. 

Comments

• Options
    blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    So far nothing carried over into ‘19. Not sure if that will change when it gets “officially” released but I had to start from scratch from the pre-release in a Canada last week. 
  • Options
    HillarysfartboxHillarysfartbox Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thank you .
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    In previous years nothing carried over except VIP status for those who had it. This coming edition there is a hint and a hope that some of your players from 18 will be allowed to carry over to your 19 install. When, how, how many etc has not been disclosed. Resources such as gold, xp, etc are highly unlikely to be carried over, as in zero chance. The prerelease in Canada is a beta edition and therefore doesn’t have all the features going yet and/or working properly, so don’t go by it’s current state to judge....we probably won’t know everything even after the official release is available at the end of the month.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Specifically, will we lose our gold? If so, I should stop playing now. 
    No matter what anyone says, to this point the answer is a hard “no” but speculation/hopes are running rife!
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Truthfully, I’d be happy to carry over my VIP, get a few 5 star guys from the start and be allowed to keep 1 guy already maxed with skills.  And if the stadium could carry over then I’d drink to that too!  
  • Options
    AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    While gold will probably not carry over, we do expect unused draft picks to carry over, do we not? I'm saving gold until the release and then hoping I can use it to buy draft picks or whatever in '18 that will be most helpful in '19.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Accelman said:
    While gold will probably not carry over, we do expect unused draft picks to carry over, do we not? I'm saving gold until the release and then hoping I can use it to buy draft picks or whatever in '18 that will be most helpful in '19.
    Draft picks carrying over would be nice but that would mean our top guys would not. Wait & see I guess.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022