WoH for 3-4-19: The CarryOver Effect!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Well, we know we're getting players carried over! In an otherwise uneventful TSB weekend, that's been all the rage. We don't know more details, but it will be interesting to see how players will approach WoH moving forward. Lately, it feels like WoH has catered to Diamond players and it appears that those in lower tiers had less incentive to grind all day. However, with the revelation that we'll indeed be able to carry players, I expect it will bring new life to those who are ready to bolt(or already have) for '19. Personally, I can see a scenario where I'm still playing '18 even after '19 is officially released. 

My gut feeling tells me that we'll see an SP as today's guarantee player reward. I also expect to see at least one pitcher among the 'common' rewards. I think it's safe to assume that the 540 Earnie will see an appearance today and if not, certainly on Weds. Last weekend was the first time in recent memory where we didn't see a new LL so I wouldn't be surprised to see a recycled LL as a reward today. Speaking of which, I also expect a past legend reward to be among the 30% player today, similar to Gagne from last week. If so, I wouldn't be too upset if Scioscia's mug popped up in the box. We had tons of CvC friendly players over the weekend so I expect they'll dominate the boxes this week. I have a renewed love for ATGs so here's hoping the Babe's pretty face will pop yet again. Holiday Ted? Goes without saying! Good luck today guys!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m thinking at least one of the relievers 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Also, I wouldn't hate it if we see a righty at 5.10 and if they want to up the lxp rewards yet again? I'd be okay with that too! haha
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Also, I wouldn't hate it if we see a righty at 5.10 and if they want to up the lxp rewards yet again? I'd be okay with that too! haha
    Double lxp and no pxp would be OK with me!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    All ATG lineup. Give us an all ATG lineup so that we can spend $$$ to level them up for 2-3 more weeks and then have them be useless.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Now that I have Boggs capped and skills maxed I am debating on whether to use him or Holiday Ted on 5.10 today. Boggs hit/power is 561/561 and Ted's is 575/531. I may try Boggs first and see how he does. 

Is Fergie a lock to be the 5.10 pitcher today?
    @JEDDDOGGY Both will Crush! I don't have such a nice dilemna, but Boggs has absolutely handled business for me.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB here's hoping they do! I need to keep investing in the team (hitting) upgrades and I think that should improve my win rate some.

Also, hoping for that Castro in the box today or Wednesday. He was the one guy I wanted this weekend. I am really not a huge Dusty Baker fan lol so if I could get him I'd have another elite bat to use vs L and wouldn't have to worry about spending 1.2 million LXP on a player I'm just meh about.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Please give me a 2 skill MR or LR or hell an SR but that is where my team takes a crap overall...my relievers are ass
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

and Bags is the guarantee. Woohoo!!!!
    And of course they snuck another Trout in there!!!

Diaz on 4.10 again

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    5.6 - Hunter (R)
    5.7 - Hill (L)
    5.7-5.10
    Hill (L)
    Degrom (R)
    Blue (L)
    Verlander (R)

edited March 2019
    Difficulty up a bit - Vida level 6 in gold, Verlander a lvl 7
    This guy still delivering though! No major stress yet!
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Harder than Wednesday?  Because that was harder than the Monday?
    @woohoo77 It should be the toughest WoH in recent months because this is the highest level that 5.9 and 5.10 has been since the Diaz days.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    hopefully the wwe champions video doesn't show up too often today
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Took me about 6 tries with D8 Jed, pulled springer scored the 25 M for the club and going to take it easy for a bit will play more later, at this point of the season nothing really there that excites me.  
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Took more gold than I would have liked, but got through.  Pulled springer. 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @tocopan18 good luck!!!
     I’ve already lost 3 10th rounds to Golf Clash the crash master on vid replays. Also, can’t collect my vid reward Evo with garbage add in my rotation. Might have to buckle up for pure cycle with no PEDS lmao
    So got pitcher babe and traded him in but the popup showed 147 PXP for the trade in. Not that it matters at this point of the game but if I get him again and in fact do not have the 147 XP I'd be real pissed.

@Houmy It's just a display glitch. You'll be fine! :)
    DFBB said:
    @Houmy It's just a display glitch. You'll be fine! :)
    Thanks buddy. I just couldn't handle #atgxpgate on top of #skillsgate in the same season :wink:

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    BF Yelich still getting it done!
    Pulled JDM, so I’m happy😀
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Pulled JD also.  1 for 3 on 5-10 with Jed.  5-8 and 5-9 I am perfect so far but Rich Hill 5-7 is killing me.
    It appears that JDM is the 'common' 10% pull today. Several in our club have already pulled him and I see a few in this thread has too. He's really good. I wish I could level him.
    Me I just want to pull Springer so that I can guarantee top 10 for the gold. Guess most in my bracket are sleeping in today as I'm 8th with just two cycles (one man club).

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Pulled Springer. Nice to win for the first time in more than a week.
    Rng has been kind so far, but I'm so torn about Turner. Ugh. I just can't decide if I want to try and level him.