Has anyone who’s been wrongfully jailed gained a vip badge thereafter?

JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
Hey everyone, I’ve been chasing the VIP badge, but alas, a couple weeks ago my account was suspended for up to 7 days, my account was unlocked within 48 hours, that being said, since I hadn’t done anything to truly get my account suspended, does that ban me from ever obtaining VIP status? Has anyone been recently suspended, then gain the VIP? If it throws me out, then I should set up a new Apple ID, Twitter, and TSB account, because I’m forever flagged for something I never even did? Any insight or feedback would be greatly appreciated.  
Thanks! 

Answers

• total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I was wrongfully suspended multiple times and still received my VIP badge shortly thereafter. No need to set up new accounts. 
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Thanks for the info! 
    Thanks for the info! 
    Thanks for the info! 
    Thanks for the info! 
    Thanks for the info! 
    Thanks for the info! 
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm basically new player & play daily..  My acct has apparently been flagged for "Cheating"!! I wouldn't even know how to even begin to cheat!! I think it may have something to do w using 2 tablets at first & watching videos maybe (Which if thats the reason I didn't mean to do anything wrong let alone the Glu customer support litt litt calling me a "Cheater" but WON'T TELL ME EXAXTLY WHY Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening?? Thanks
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    I'm basically new player & play daily..  My acct has apparently been flagged for "Cheating"!! I wouldn't even know how to even begin to cheat!! I think it may have something to do w using 2 tablets at first & watching videos maybe (Which if thats the reason I didn't mean to do anything wrong let alone the Glu customer support litt litt calling me a "Cheater" but WON'T TELL ME EXAXTLY WHY Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening?? Thanks
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    RSN84
    MARSHALL