Today's multiplier

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Dear GLU gods,
If you are hearing us please find it in your heart to give us a break on the multipliers today. Maybe let us see then sooner than 10 hrs into the event, and if it is not too much to ask - maybe make them a little more exciting that x1. Go crazy and give us a few x10's or x15's. Sure what's the worst that could happen?
From your community friends

Comments

• HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Dang - I don’t know whether to Agree, Like, or LOL this. But I do.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I like the releasing it earlier part but increasing the multiplier would mean they would increase the tier required points as well.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I like the releasing it earlier part but increasing the multiplier would mean they would increase the tier required points as well.
    They've already done that, just without increasing the multipliers.  At least in my brackets no one has ever even hit the insane 7.5 billion points required for top tier.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I just don’t get how it works.  Last week when it was all1x we still fell way back in the rankings once announced.   Crap is crap regardless of slicing style.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I just don’t get how it works.  Last week when it was all1x we still fell way back in the rankings once announced.   Crap is crap regardless of slicing style.
    Yeah - we grinded all day around 4th or 5th and dropped to about 30th. A real buzz killer
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    They combined all the brackets and bottle-necked them into one last week.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Madswagoo said:
    They combined all the brackets and bottlenecked them into one last week.
    Always but the thing is if you’re in a top club you expect to still be among the cream if you’re inside top 5 before “the reckoning”.  We will drop 20-.30 spots EVERY Royale, even if we happen b to play a lot of the largest multiplier event.  
    Anyone move up after the big reveal? Lol
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Anyone move up after the big reveal? Lol
    I did. Solo. Went from 64 to 14. Then I started using Arenado. Up to 7
    They want you back man! No outs WOH win and a positive multiplier experience! Fantastic.
    At least we know it is possible to be on the right side of the multiplier!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Lol. 

You know now when you log back in after a long time off you get a welcome back gift. I noticed one of them for me was a 2500 gold gift. I was gone about a month. So at 80 gold a day it was essentially the same as collecting my stadium daily 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    There seems to be something to the solo team club angle. A club mate went solo for about 3 Royales, maybe more, and has been in the top 10 each time.
    It's all done with mirrors