WoH Royale for 3-6-19: In Earnie we Trust!

13Next

Comments

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Can someone do some quick charity work? 10mil is guaranteed top 10 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Cycled 7 times today and found it rather easy although I did use a 240 gold restart early on. Green on 5-10 and holiday ted on 5-9 with skills at 15 or 16. Got Nolan and and rizzo 3 times each and was lucky enough to pull yount the other time
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    The difficulty they have made WOH has made it no fun anymore. It’s complete luck at this point as to what pitches you get (without spending a lot of gold) because it’s hard to get a very differing matchup between your hitter and the pitcher when the pitcher is level 7. Anyways, cycled once today, got the Rizzo I wanted, didn’t really do much else except slow play with the Arenado I already had.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I wasn't in love with the box, but things really worked out. 10x Nolans, 10x Rizzos, and 2x Younts.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Yount 2x, Rizzo 4x, arenado 2x didn't get the quick shake today
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    4 cycles 2 Rizzo, 1 Nolan, 1 Ernie. Would you level Ernie at gold? I don’t like his skills. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    6 Cycles, spent way too much gold on the last one.  I got 4x-Rizzo, 1x Arenado, 1xYount (who I already had).  This is the first time I got a 10% guy on WOH since they released the 490 Sabo a long time back.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Only 4 cycles for me yesterday, cause I decided the box wasn't worth spending gold on it. I didn't even use gold to boost players. Pretty much video restarts and video boosts all the time.
    I ended up getting 2 x Arenado (already had him), 1 x Rizzo and 1 x Yount (already had him).
    Not too bad considering 0 gold used, I guess.