Options

CVC Scoring Suggestion

JohnnyBusbyJohnnyBusby Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
  How about bonuses for players on the bonus team for the day? Doesn't have to be as high as the super bonus guys, but maybe a x100 bonus for Cubs players on Cub bonus days.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicAstrosAtomicAstros Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I believe it would be good if you double or triple our multiplier that we have at the moment if we bat around our lineup without getting any outs... Possibly even making it triple points if we have no outs, double it if we have only 1 out, & maybe a 1.5 double multiplier if we have 2 outs... 
  • Options
    Pudge007Pudge007 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

In regards to ideas in scoring for cvc events I think that there should be a multiplier award for club finishes in events such as win streak protection. So if a club finishes let’s say to 25 in an event those clubs will receive a multiplier to there players during cvc the following event. 2nd I think there should not be a downgrade in the multiplier every time you make an out. So if you get a multiplier of 50 and you get an out it should stay 50 instead of falling to 25.

• Options
    STEELCITY72STEELCITY72 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I like the idea of getting a bonus multiplier if you bat around.  100x would be nice.  Theres been a bunch of times where I hit a bunch of singles and bat around but dont generate a ton of points.  
  • Options
    STEELCITY72STEELCITY72 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I also think if it would be possible if a guy would hit for the cycle with 1 guy in 1inning that should be a big multiplier.   Batting around 4 times just to get a chance at that would be tough enough  1000x sounds good
  • Options
    Dtown23Dtown23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    In the cvc events I would like to see points still awarded for a defensive error. Like if they drop a pop up in the outfield or when they throw to first and the first baseman drops the catch I think points should still be rewarded.