Options

Banned for no reason Help please

knad10knad10 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Banned for no reason at all.  I play 100% legit!  I can now play but I have no chat or my club doesn’t get my points and of course I would pull Paul today!!  Their customer service is complete trash and no help at all and they don’t listen.  Anyone have any Info on this in what to do??

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Sorry buddy, I know this is bad news: but you are probably screwed.  I was also playing completely legit when I got jailed in December.  I mostly just play with my second team now, which is also legit but hasn't been jailed yet (perhaps because I spent money on it as recently as December; I hadn't spent money on my main team in a very long time prior to being jailed).

I've never heard of anyone coming back once you are perma-jailed.  I've heard of some put on probation and then released, but doesn't sound like that is what happened to you. 

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    From what I’ve heard from many accounts on the matter, if your team gets too strong and you don’t spend any money, they will jail that team. That’s pretty stupid, but I guess they can (or do) whatever the heck they want.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    As far as I can tell from stories here and in my club there is no discernible rhyme or reason (if people are being honest about their behaviors).  I also know of many temporary bans that last anywhere from 3h to A day or two (experiences first hand two times as well as several clubmates).  I would not give up hope.  Email GLU and politely stare your situation is what I and my mates did and we were allowed back in.
  • Options
    PaxtinPaxtin Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    As far as I can tell from stories here and in my club there is no discernible rhyme or reason (if people are being honest about their behaviors).  I also know of many temporary bans that last anywhere from 3h to A day or two (experiences first hand two times as well as several clubmates).  I would not give up hope.  Email GLU and politely stare your situation is what I and my mates did and we were allowed back in.
    Which email have you written to?