Options

Oakland As now in the NL Central

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Khris Davis LL in NL Central box. BTW, where did the players we voted on this week go. I don’t see any of them in the box.

Comments

• Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Lol.  I didnt even notice that.  
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Pretty underwhelming box.  I wish Jorge had different skills
  • Options
    How lame is that Torres with double Tie Game skills? The Kris Bryant looks better than Khris Davis for WOH because of the double late innings and higher power/lower speed combo. Davis would be a beast for CVC though.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    For me, the NL Central box is a waste, for the Yankees box, Reggie and Ford look good but they ruined Posada with the cvc skill....the rest of that box is a waste, prime skills, dbl tie game skills, etc... 1% for legends, 3% for primes, 21% for the rest, 37.5% each for both xp
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Sure...go ahead with yet another whitey ford....this is seriously making it hard to finish 18 and bother with 19 when or if the US pissants get a chance at it.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Even the fan reward went backwards.  Acuna last week was better then Diaz this week :(
  • Options
    Help me out, just noticed Ford, a lefty, has dbl lhb skills....is that correct?
  • Options
    Actually, with Torres’s Double Tie Game skill, he could be useful in cvc for at least the first at bat I think.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Regarding the Twitter vote for bonus player, Elias Diaz was by far the lowest vote getter and is the one they picked. It is almost like they are intentionally trying to piss off the people that use / pay for their product.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Can you believe that I never noticed that all pitchers have orange skill place holders and batters green? They pay attention to such a small detail yet #skillsgate!!!!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I noticed that too. In addition, they are already messing up the Fan Rewards progression when using gold to evolve players from bronze to silver and so on. I have already sent in a ticket, but I know if evolving multiple players, this could mean the difference between hitting that tier number or not.
  • Options
    jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @Houmy All pitcher skills are orange and batters green...except Catfish Hunter who has been on 5-6 of WOH, his skill is green. Further proves that #skillsgate is real when a pitcher has a batter skill!!
  • Options
    He did swing the bat pretty well for a pitcher hehe....
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I noticed that too. In addition, they are already messing up the Fan Rewards progression when using gold to evolve players from bronze to silver and so on. I have already sent in a ticket, but I know if evolving multiple players, this could mean the difference between hitting that tier number or not.
    Same thing happened to me when I leveled up from Gold to Platinum a week ago. Luckily CS was pretty understanding and gave me full credit. It wasn't as big of deal to me as I wasn't trying to hit the 20k mark. 
  • Options
    Apologize for changing the subject, but does anyone know when they usually offer the 69.99 Mountain of gold offer during weekend events or does it differ from weekend to weekend?
  • Options
    @navyjack77 that is random but you can sometimes find it in the "Specials" section as well if you don't get the popup. 

• Options
    Thanks @Houmy That’s what I’m doing. Hoping to see it sometime today. I’m so close to that magic number I’ve heard so much about and am anxious to get there, but don’t want to spend foolishly.
  • Options
    @navyjack77 my pleasure. I haven't spent probably more than $40.00 since #skillsgate so I would not encourage anyone to do so either but if you are trying to hit that undisclosed mark they also have the $99 15K offer in the specials tab sometimes and I believe I also saw a 17.5K one at one point.

• Options
    @Houmy Have you personally experienced the skill issue? I have never seen my skills not activated when they are supposed to be. I’ve seen all the screenshots from others but I’ve always wondered if a pitcher had a skill that negated your skill, then that might have been why it doesn’t show up. Just a thought.
  • Options
    @navyjack77 I have seen it happen first hand when playing manually and the same player would have his skills (LHP or RHP) active one inning and not active another inning facing the same pitcher so it's definitely not the opposing players negating each other out issue. 

GLU dropped the ball big time on this one and it's one of those issues that ticked me off enough to actually try and do something about it. Google is no help as usual so I am trying AMEX now. If they had accepted responsibility and offered a reasonable resolution I would have been fine with it but to totally wash their hands off of it when we are spending real money is just unacceptable. 

• Options
    Please let the rest of us know how it goes and maybe post a tutorial on what you did. JK
  • Options
    Please let the rest of us know how it goes and maybe post a tutorial on what you did. JK
    Nothing complicated really. Just representing my side of it and see where it goes. The image below is most of the damning evidence I should really need as their own explanation of skills clearly points out the players receive boosted stats when the conditions are met and nowhere does it mention them being random so it is mostly false. That coupled with their own admission through CS that they are "fully aware" of the information not being available should help.

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sure...go ahead with yet another whitey ford....this is seriously making it hard to finish 18 and bother with 19 when or if the US pissants get a chance at it.
    LOL.....must be Canadian.  Only got 60% of that comment.  ;)