Keeper details: let's discuss!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13456714

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Ugh. I was under the impression that I'd be able to bring my Diamond players as is to '19. LOL
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ummm, it looks like all their stats/ratings are seriously 'nerfed' there. What is the point of bringing over players if they go from 515 max to 260 max? 
  • JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Can you bring over ATG’s?
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    3... not surprised but severely unimpressed
    It's all done with mirrors
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That kinda sucks. At bronze 1, even regular 5 Star players are rated higher than that.
    I'm hoping the ratings will get adjusted. Keep in mind that it's just beta. Yes, I've been accused of being overly optimistic more than once or twice. lol
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Really hope those examples, and corresponding overall values, are just for illustrative purposes. Otherwise, i'm out. Not going to bother with another season of this garbage. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB thanks for sharing. If the screenshot is not from yours do you know if the person who posted it is VIP or not? Wondering if VIP accounts would get double keepers as previously rumored?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

The ratings etc are not the issue for me as I think many of us assumed they would be reduced down to B1 zero, but to carry over only 3 players is just a waste of time. My enthusiasm is now below B1 zero
    And of course there is a Trout again!!!!

@Houmy They're not from me and I'm not VIP. As far as the original poster? I'm not sure. I'll ask around.
    I don’t think it’s garbage because one of the fun things about this game is building your team. With that being said, TSB MIGHT be one of the only games out there that resets every year like this. This makes spending money one year have very little effect the next. That is unless you continue to play ‘18. Most other games just build on what they already have and continue to grow. Glu just resets every year. As long as we keep playing their newer versions, nothing is going to change.
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I don’t think it’s garbage because one of the fun things about this game is building your team. With that being said, TSB MIGHT be one of the only games out there that resets every year like this. This makes spending money one year have very little effect the next. That is unless you continue to play ‘18. Most other games just build on what they already have and continue to grow. Glu just resets every year. As long as we keep playing their newer versions, nothing is going to change.
    One and done for me then. To each their own. 
    This is from @Mattattack, who's a VIP:

The building never stops, so ultimately many of the carry over players would probably get replaced, so from that perspective I guess it doesn’t matter.  People have their favourites, people have multiple atgs etc, so limiting it to 3 just is nonsense imo. Unlike others, starting from scratch every year is not one of my fun things to do, guess I’m in the minority.
    A friend just shared this and Boggs took reg xp....

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited March 2019
    50,000 for first lvl on skills..... that's a lot to start.... so xp cost could be huge!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So it does have the "true max" that im assuming once you progress thru levels it will get higher
    Notice the “True Max, Keeper Factor, and Current Max”. Sounds like you keeper factor could be increased making Current Max higher. Probably gonna have to work hard to raise that up. Seems cool though.
    @Houmy @DFBB I just updated my vip tsb19 app and its 3 players there as well
    “The Keeper Factor will increase over time” just above it.
    So I think this will keep people from "sandbagging". THat overall max will go up each tier..
    Been told that they will start out at 60% of the current max and increase over time. Also, they will cost 5x the xp. 😬
    DFBB said:
    Been told that they will start out at 60% of the current max and increase over time. Also, they will cost 5x the xp. 😬
    UGH whats the point of keeping them then lol. Might as well save gold and hope for lucky pulls.

Oh dang. That will hurt.
    Also hearing that we won't need special ATGs to evolve atgs. Early indication is that u want to take your ATGs.
    DFBB said:
    And no more waiting for the other shoe to drop. If the 5X XP needed for keepers is true then it is yet another feature designed to cost more $$$ and not an enhancement at all. Just another marketing ploy.

"For example if you keep max ===> 550 <=== Willie Mays". So where is the bump?

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Did anyone notice the 30k fan reward was a 550 player when first released today..... now changed.

Bump to 550 finally coming lol!