Tap sports baseball 2019

xxxcarusoxxxxxxcarusoxxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
When the new app comes out are we going to be able to use or transfer our team?????????

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @xxxcarusoxxx players never transferred in the previous versions and you started from scratch. That being said GLU did tease something about the possibility of that, in some form, for the 19 version so until they release some more information it's anyone's guess. Below is a link to a post about that very same subject

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/discussion/5448413/tsb18-team-progress-porting-over-to-tsb19-glu-has-teased-us-with-something
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkane9778dkane9778 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    When do they update to TSB19?
    @dkane9778 usually opening day in the states and 2 weeks earlier in Canada

• BMeiBMei Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm Canadian - I never received the version earlier in previous years; just an FYI
    @BMei you may have been checking social media for the official release and not looked for it then. It was available as early as Feb 27th, or even earlier, in Canada.

• bayly2bayly2 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Yeah we got around this time last year but some parts weren’t up and running but got a good head start 
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I believe it’s akready out in Canada. 
  • FiddyballgameFiddyballgame Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yes it’s out in Canada. Lots of bugs. Crashes when we play bonus games or tournaments 
    I have all the Teddy’s! 
  • jgrousmcjgrousmc Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Is there any word from those who downloaded 19 regarding some players transferring? 
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    The worst thing about 2019 is that nothing has changed from 2018 and nothing transfers over
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Also customer service is just as bad as earlier versions, 32 hours and still no response 
  • KCCardKCCard Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Feedback is features are not all added yet. Early screenshots showed an all star area.. thinking maybe that will be a portal to a 2018
  • J12997967J12997967 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Are you able to play 2018 and 2019 on the same device?
    J12997967 said:
    Yes but 18 may disappear from playstore for future downloads. 

• EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Rumor, not confirmed, is that players will be able to transfer 2 players and VIP will be able to transfer 4 players. Not sure whether they are leveled, legend, or prime.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    J12997967 said:
    Yes but 18 may disappear from playstore for future downloads. 

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Thanks for confirming @tshea510. Same thing happened to 17 when 18 was released. That message must be for the Canadian players though as 18 is still on playstore in the U.S.

Houmy said:
    Thanks for confirming @tshea510. Same thing happened to 17 when 18 was released. That message must be for the Canadian players though as 18 is still on playstore in the U.S.
    I can’t check as it just says “open” when I do a search. But I found this buried away in the Support area. Would be nice to put something important in the News section, maybe they will in time.
    From what I’ve read elsewhere, you still keep the “Keepers” on your ‘18 team, you don’t actually lose them to the ‘19 game? If that’s the case, decisions should be a lot easier for me at least lol
  • Tylerman31Tylerman31 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I spent a ton of time on this version so I hope to have keepers available. Not sure if I will start over. Done it too many times lol
    Found this, no clue to accuracy or how much money was spent to actually accomplish this so soon, but here is what “Keepers” cost to level up skills. OUCH!
  • raneedharaneedha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is driving me nuts. I cant figure out how to get my keepers smh

• ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    raneedha said:
    This is driving me nuts. I cant figure out how to get my keepers smh

I'm with you. Been trying to figure it out for hours. Someone said make sure both 18and 19 are connected to Google Play. I download them through there shouldn't they be automatically?
  • bballstud2bballstud2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Were you guys able to figure it out? A couple quick things to note:
    If you have game center on your phone, it should automatically link them, so it doesn't seem like that's the issue.
    The other thing to be sure you've done is win a game. You must win one game. Once you win one, you'll see a box on the home page that says 2018 KEEPERS and you'll click on it. Then you'll see your 2018 team to select and then the players will come up after that. Let me know if this doesn't work.
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Were you guys able to figure it out? A couple quick things to note:
    If you have game center on your phone, it should automatically link them, so it doesn't seem like that's the issue.
    The other thing to be sure you've done is win a game. You must win one game. Once you win one, you'll see a box on the home page that says 2018 KEEPERS and you'll click on it. Then you'll see your 2018 team to select and then the players will come up after that. Let me know if this doesn't work.
    None of that worked so I uninstalled and reinstalled and I was able to bring my Keepers over. As soon as I tried to connect to Facebook I kicked out and when I went back in the old account was there w/o the Keepers. How can I delete the 1st account? Can't connect 2nd until 1st is gone. I searched my new account, it's there can't get in.
  • wishbone308wishbone308 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Who are the best players to keep from 2018?  Just the highest overall, keep by position, or keep by if they are a legend or not?
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Who are the best players to keep from 2018?  Just the highest overall, keep by position, or keep by if they are a legend or not?
    Depends on what you want to use them for . I kept Rizzo and Mays since they are lefty and s righty and both have walkoff skill . In my opinion Woh is the most important event to build your team without a ton of money spent. 
  • baker21baker21 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Pennants 
    Does using the pennants we collect and use from season really work?
    Also what areas of the game does it improve?... examples cvc season woh prime events and royal events
  • hpatel7954hpatel7954 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My app don't work when I open the app loading about 88 percent and minimize whole app I did check for new update their is no update and turn off my phone and turn back on same problem.
  • BigTasty18BigTasty18 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Got a new phone and I can't back to my team and Im the leader. BigTasty18 is username team name is Teambigtasty . Via Facebook. What do I do. Contacted customer service 4 times.