Options

Event points

IIIOZZYIIIIIIOZZYIII Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Anybody know why event poinst score differently for club during things like sprint and club main event? I can make my club 100k plus points in a round and only get 100-300 towards my personal progress for event. It would make more sense to me if all base points were the same for club as well as personal standings. Then have all bonus point from multipliers received from completing things like collections get added to club values.
"What we have here, is failure to communicate!"

Comments

• Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Bonus points only count for the club.
  • Options
    IIIOZZYIIIIIIOZZYIII Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Just don't understand the gap between my prime points vs club points... Makes me wonder if top two players in screen shot know super secret special way to put up 8 and 5 mil... I play every time my bar is full and watch videos for six win streaks.. just don't get some of scoring and how it's dispersed, that's all..
    "What we have here, is failure to communicate!"
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    You get bonus points for players in the weekend boxes that only apply to club points. Not the prime event. The guys who are putting up millions in the prime event are using gold to go on long win streaks. The longer your streak is the more points you get for a win. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited March 2019
    They might be using gold........

Prime scoring is individual and will stick with you throuought the weekend even if you go club to club.  It is based on win streaks and multipliers awarded for each additional consecutive win.