3 keepers ?

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
Anyone got an idea why I find this in 19 ?

2 mays in his profile?   Not sure what’s up there?

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    newfy said:

Check his name out...nuff said! It's pure evil!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Cheating is lying and lying is a sin. I guess the the jailing system is not that sensitive.
  • Tylerman31Tylerman31 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    It's his 2 personalities lol
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @newfy was that a screenshot you took yourself or did you find it online? Seems curious that it has no slugger strength. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If he hasn’t drafted any sluggers then it will show zero strength. Maybe he’s like most of us and doesn’t play slugfest 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @newfy was that a screenshot you took yourself or did you find it online? Seems curious that it has no slugger strength. 
    @houmy took it myself from cvc match.  You can now look at everyone profile you play against. And club profile as well.     
       And slugger was messed up and when we started if you buy sluggers you strength went down and they were pitchers and all. Lol.  They took sluggers out for now till it’s fixed.  
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    If he hasn’t drafted any sluggers then it will show zero strength. Maybe he’s like most of us and doesn’t play slugfest 
    Slugger strength starts at like 11 k I think but buying drafts made strength go down.   They are fixing it. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    newfy said:
    2003cobra said:
    Slugger strength starts at like 11 k I think but buying drafts made strength go down.   They are fixing it. 
    My slugger strength showed 0 when I first opened slugfest. When I clicked on my sluggers it showed my true slugger strength. So if I had taken a screenshot when I first opened it mine would have looked the same as his. I’m not a cheater and he probably isn’t either
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    It's a display glitch. I messed with that page and was able to make mine two Diaz and two Harpers. His Keepers are Mays, Ramos and Erskine.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    newfy said:

Is this your profile? If so I'd keep it. As to how it happened. Glitch.