Videos and Tapjoy offers not working

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Anyone else having issues?
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Yeah, my videos aren't giving me any gold. 
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Same here. Says there is an error. Have not gotten any gold back. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Same same here 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ok so we all getting the same thing.. At least its not just me. 19 is working fine, I watched a few gold ads to test it out.
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m sure I’m not the only one, but sent in a CS ticket.
  • hippyhippy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Here’s your response Navy>

Thanks for reaching out to us again. We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues; not really much; ok not at all.

i am pleased to report I have sent your feedback to our top notch development team at the local VFW. As soon as they figure out how to turn on a computer, we’ll have it fixed in a jiffy, though cannot give you any real timeframe. Truth is we won’t fix it at all.

we may provide some compensation by way of letting you spend gold, but we’ll double the blue xp in boxes; maybe throw in a franchise coin or epic token!

happy gaming and keep spending!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited March 2019
    hippy said:
    Here’s your response Navy>

Thanks for reaching out to us again. We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues; not really much; ok not at all.

i am pleased to report I have sent your feedback to our top notch development team at the local VFW. As soon as they figure out how to turn on a computer, we’ll have it fixed in a jiffy, though cannot give you any real timeframe. Truth is we won’t fix it at all.

we may provide some compensation by way of letting you spend gold, but we’ll double the blue xp in boxes; maybe throw in a franchise coin or epic token!

happy gaming and keep spending!
    Bitter?!

You guys  are tough.....we’re talking about a maufunctuon on a Sunday which affects them as much as it does you for free - yes free - gold. (they get paid from vids you watch).  I’ll say it again, you can cut the sense of entitlement around here with a bitter knife (sic ....butter knife LOL)  lately.   
  • hippyhippy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Lol... so we are “entitled” by wanting a game that works, gets updates periodicLly and doesn’t steal your currency? The fact that they provide the same ridiculous responses is comical. Saying as much makes me entitled? You’re right, we are entitled to a developer that actually updates their game and doesn’t use a new season as a way to steal your entire team. If you think carryover of 3 NERFED PLAYERS  is adaquate, I’ll sell you a bedroom at the local community center! 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Btw, I noticed the problem midday Saturday and is still not fixed
    It's all done with mirrors
  • WARDOG75WARDOG75 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I did as well. Response i received was i was watching them too fast. Lol. I watched 1 video afyer i heard about the issue and checked to see if i got gold. I did not. Kinda bummed. Broke til thurs and spent my last $100 this weekend without vids no diaz from rewards for me. Sniffle. (That is feeling sorry for myself. Lol)

notice the word compensation....that implies rather strongly that something was entitled that wasn’t received 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Still not working though - right?
    Nope @benny100 still not working
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Maybe they should have sent out gold to compensate for gold? Just a thought.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    hippy said:
    Lol... so we are “entitled” by wanting a game that works, gets updates periodicLly and doesn’t steal your currency? The fact that they provide the same ridiculous responses is comical. Saying as much makes me entitled? You’re right, we are entitled to a developer that actually updates their game and doesn’t use a new season as a way to steal your entire team. If you think carryover of 3 NERFED PLAYERS  is adaquate, I’ll sell you a bedroom at the local community center! 
    Yep......that’s you alright   
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Videos are working again for the home stretch
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Seems on and off, worked for about 10min then same message about advertiser.. then back again. At least there working on it.. Should be good soon I hope.
    – The Great Houmy

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Anyone get any strange xp rewards today? Got this along with PXP & BXP but no actual xps were added to my totals. Not that I need any of it at this point.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I have seen that before. After collecting a provided gift, moments later a seemingly additional gift will show, but in reality it's just your pre-gift resource total. Not sure the reasoning for this, but I've noticed a couple occurrences of it.