Options

Locked out, 37% Try Again message - no change with Wifi on or off

SchorreggeSchorregge Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Anyone else experiencing this issue? Before I reset I want to make sure it's not something that's going on for a bunch of accounts...

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Do you see any message on the bottom of the screen?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Nothing, just the try again banner in the middle of the screen 
  • Options
    Now it says my account is suspended?!
    Apparently they jailed me (no idea why)
  • Options
    Now it says my account is suspended?!
    Apparently they jailed me (no idea why)
    That's what I assumed.  Were you glitching or anything?  I know a ton of guys have received that message, but they usually know what they were doing wrong.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Nope, nothing at all.
    Don't even know what glitching means?
    How long does this last for?
  • Options
    Nope, nothing at all.
    Don't even know what glitching means?
    How long does this last for?
    From what I've heard it could be anywhere from a couple hours up to 7 days...and in some cases the account will be permanently jailed afterward.  Good luck.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    That's crazy, the only thing that I can think about is we were chatting in our club about the fact that you can challenge random teams and cycle your pitchers, not sure how that would be grounds for jailing the account...
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Youre not alone. Happened to 2 of my teams today. 1 of which spent $20 hours before. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    scottystl2scottystl2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Ok, so it seams that during the last few months of TSB 2018 (and now this carries over into the 2019 app), GLU has some anti-cheat automated system that is WAY to sensitive and is blocking legit players for no real reason.
    I have been suspended myself a few times and usually I am unlocked withing a couple of days...
    However, they need to have their developers re-tweak that system so it doesnt keep suspending accounts that are doing nothing wrong.....yet just another thing that is making this game less worth it to play....I don't understand them.
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited March 2019
    dang it! I want to know what people are unwittingly doing to trigger their jailing, so I don't do it myself! 

Now i'm afraid of the number 37,  lol. 
  • Options
    Was released after 24 hours but I agree it's nerve wracking to have bots do this kind of stuff and not even get an explanation for the reason
  • Options
    MandMMandM Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I experienced this as well. 
  • Options
    Dairy4321Dairy4321 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

I never participated in an unusual activity. 
  • Options
    zp429zp429 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve been locked going on 2 weeks now, and I was told it was because I leveled up a player directly from bronze 10 to silver 10.  I have no idea how that could happen, and I know for sure I didn’t do that.  I always use the xp and gold to level up.  If I cheated like they accused me, my team would definitely be better than what it is.  I have sent complaint emails daily and get the same robot reply and that the lock is permanent and can’t be changed.  The crazy thing is, I can still play the game, but they disabled my ability to chat with my club and do not acknowledge my club points.  So it looks like I’m just sitting in my club getting the benefits and not participating.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I made a tread about a clubmate being suspended with that 37% screen in tsb19.   So just to give an update, as it seems a good time.   
       He has now been PERMANENTLY jail for 
    “exploiting” the game.      
       Now this is what we think happened.  He got prime altuve in franchise for a bonus player.  Used a bunch of coins on him.  When coins ran out he somehow went into his regular roster.  
       So being excited about it , and the bragging rights of being first one with a prime, he told us in club chat.  And didn’t tell glu right away!!!   
        We did talk a bit about it, and we believe that’s what happened.   Because of a GLITCH in glu’s development, one of our 3 year VIP veterans has lost his account and now he won’t get keepers or gifts for carry over.   

I am mad about this happening and feel glus approach on catching those cheaters is just out too lunch!!!    Now a legit player who spent 1,000s over last 2 years is jailed over thier incompetence to create a game that WORKS!! 
    If I screw up, I man up to it, and do my best to fix it.   Glu just pushing the blame on thier paying customers.  
       I better stop here, as I was taught, if you don’t got nothing good to say, then don’t say nothing!!