Club jumping during cvc jailed

Dairy4321Dairy4321 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Just letting everyone know
Prev1

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Since when?  I’ve jumped the whole weekend.  
  • BadgerBravesBadgerBraves Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It's about dang time the practice is banned; CVC is a TEAM event, and club hopping ruins that experience 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I take care of cvc jumpers by kicking them from my club as soon as they join
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You dont get jailed for club jumping. I never play the weekend and when/If I pull bonus players I always jump around helping smaller clubs, even those in ones that want help in cvc rankings. (not diamond clubs). So this is false, all 20 of our normal club members also do this and haven't been jailed. Likely another reason for the soft jailing.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Yeah....I’m not buying it.....all the evo groups I’m in plus global have been active all weekend.  Half my club jumps for CvC including me and no issues.   Lastly, when you get jailed you don’t get a message from GLU.  If you contact them and tell them how wrong they are the message I’ve seen is always the same;  they ALWAYS say they can’t go into the detail of why you’re being jailed, only that it was due to suspicious activity.   

It's about dang time the practice is banned; CVC is a TEAM event, and club hopping ruins that experience 
    How exactly do you feel the experience is ruined?  This statement had me thinking......how do jumpers affect you and your club experience?
    Honestly.......the thing that “ruins” CVC for me?  Hacker/loader teams and individuals who can post upwards of 300m a round.  For all the guys in my club who buy 20-40 boxes chasing a CvC bonus player then buy boosts and round extensions with lots of gold.....the hacker contingent has broken us up and now we go out and CVC on our own as we can’t stay legit and CvC compete both.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I take care of cvc jumpers by kicking them from my club as soon as they join
    I kick em one minute before the end of a match.  The worst kind of scum. 
    Make your clubs private and you wont have any issues, simple fix.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Make your clubs private and you wont have any issues, simple fix.
    Dont club jump and wont have an issue
    Evo hunting is a big part of the game now, nothing wrong with club jumping. Must of the users here are in one or more evo chat groups to help each other when we can.
    – The Great Houmy
    “Nothing wrong with club jumping”. Thats your opinion.  Not shared by everyone.  And we are talking cvc. I mean ultimately, i couldnt care less.  In the context of this game, cvc jumping bugs me.  And many others. And save the “helping smaller clubs” BS. You are helping yourselves.  Plain and simple. 
    How am I helping myself? If I already have bonus players and dont need the XP. Last week I pulled 2 of the 120k hit guys, why would I need anymore boxes?  BS you say... pftt.
    – The Great Houmy
    I agree with you on the CVC jumpers, jumping into random clubs and taking others rewards is not right in my eyes but the people that do it simply dont care. Only way to stop that is making your clubs private. Its really that simple, don't complain about cvc jumpers when you leave your club  public.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    How am I helping myself? If I already have bonus players and dont need the XP. Last week I pulled 2 of the 120k hit guys, why would I need anymore boxes?  BS you say... pftt.
    Well if you have all these boxes, just sit cvc out.  Let guys from clubs, that dont take it as serious as you, win the stuff.   Sucks ass when my club is a say 500 rank, we finally pull a club ranked 1000. Then some jumper jack ass rolls in and scores 10 mil.  
    I agree, I personally dont do it and dont like the guys that do, but lots of people do just for the boxes. Just make your club private and problem solved.
    – The Great Houmy
    @Probodybuilder I only help clubs that ask for it, I dont go into random clubs and start playing. Why wouldn't I help those clubs that need it when I myself  am not playing the weekend? Last week I moved about 5 clubs from 100th to top 10 just playing my energy. Why wouldn't I help them? The players aren't helping me any...
    – The Great Houmy
    We want a full club. We would like a legit, interested player to join when we have an empty slot. Hence, not making it private. 
    And im not just talking my club.  You may join some other shit club that haznt played in weeks, score millions and beat some club who really would if  valued a victory.   Hows that fair?  Stay in your own  club. 
    So recruit on here, best place to find good players. Leaving your clubs public will always draw in jumpers, especially if your a diamond club. Lots of great clubs have been formed from the relationships made on these forums, many will vouch for that. if your looking to fill a spot or two, post it.
    – The Great Houmy
    Sorry but I have more then one club that I play in. If I want to play in 25 clubs then so be it. You just sound bitter as heck, do you want some help? I am offering.
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I will just say that everyone's entitled to play however they choose. I may not agree with it, but I definitely understand. For example, I mess around in pub diamonds(even though I have my own solo diamond) because it's fun. I understand that when I enter a public diamond club, I could easily get kicked just prior to the round ending(as @Probodybuilder would do). It's a 'risk' that I take. In order to lower that risk, I almost always ask if it's okay to play in that particular round. Most of the time, I get green lighted. Sometimes, they'll let me know that they only want guys who will stay in their club. If it's the latter, I just move on. Many times, however, guys are extremely grateful because I'm helping them place higher than they'd otherwise place on their own. I've experienced both ends of the spectrum(where I was also kicked just prior), but I understand that's the nature of public clubs. Regardless, as always, communication is the key.

As far as the OP is concerned, I will caution everyone to exercise common sense. GLU is intentionally vague. And really, that's not always such a bad thing. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Seriously, thanks for the offer. And go and play in 25.  If i wanna not like players that jump, then so be it.  God forbid someone has a differing viewpoint.  Im just letting you know, many that don’t participate on this  forum dont appreciate jumpers.  
    dkarski87 said:
    You won the cvc event boxes that could possibly been won by a club member. That is how you are helping yourself 
    @Supremewolfpack I pull my own boxes during FR sir. I spend on my skills and upgrades and then use whatever left over to hit the next FR tier before it "vanishes". Thanks and good try.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BadgerBravesBadgerBraves Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am not at all bitter about losing a "game." Everyone is entitled to an opinion; but since teams are matched based on rankings, jumping onto a low-ranked team definitely undermines the integrity of the game. And no, I don't need help ... I am a 220k player who averages about 15 mill per matchup. Losing to a legitimate team is no problem, but losing to one using a temporary ringer is no fun at all. I hope Glu puts a stop to the practice.
    @dkarski87. My bad. Your post wasn’t clear on what you do. I interpreted that you pulled those players from boxes won playing cvc with a club you jumped to. Sorry to make you look bad. 

However, there are a lot of players who jump around just to dominate the cvc, get the awards that may have been won by a regular club member and leave. Sorry if I thought you jumped around and played like that. 

No problem man, I understand what you guys are saying. The random people that jump in and steal boxes from clubs I dont approve of that one bit. I think its bull crap like you guys said. I only help clubs that ask for it simply because I dont play the weekend and if I pull super bonuses why not help those less fortunate. I refuse to help bigger clubs because they are ungrateful and the smaller groups appreciate it much more. So I understand that there will be loosing clubs on the other end of the this. But I enjoy helping the clubs that actually appreciate it, and many of us do this all weekend long. Pull players from gifts or cvc and help those that ask for it. So I agree with all you guys about the random jumpers, but like @DFBB said, even when I join a club I always speak with the leader or assistants before I play. I wont ever play in a club without being asked. I dont need the boxes, I have my own diamond club as well for cvc.
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @Supremewolfpack It’s nice to see you make that apology. Don’t see enough of that these days. My opinion on this matter is one of personal experience. When our club first started out, we had many spots open and it was public. We had guys come in during cvc and do it to us. The only fix is to fill your club roster or make it private. We have a full club now with a few guys who play hard. There are a lot of casual players but it’s nice to have that kind of mix. Not too much pressure and still competitive.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m not a huge fan of the idea of bouncing club to club but it in reality is just clever use of game mechanics.  What makes CvC hopping attractive is that the single game rewards vs end of season rewards is skewed toward the individual player especially if you’re able to score well by yourself.  Personally I just happened to be in a club for a good part of the season that rarely had anyone score anything close to what I could and if I didn’t score what I did we’d lose games many times.  Personally I’d require that you need to stay in the same club for the entirety of CvC matches to get rewards but not sure how you’d combat people kicking teams just to ruin their weekend.  The easiest defense against hopping is to just make your club private, the drawback is having to recruit players but in general you’ll get better clubmates overtime than just randoms joining.  Evo hunting I’m indifferent about, I personally would rather just like to get 20% of my evo back from trading a gold+ player in. So if I trade in a gold blue player I’d get 2-3 evo back, also would like to see it in tourney boxes from silver+.