WoH for 2-11-19: Time for Incentives?

Comments

• lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Tried goldy and made it through with video boost. Got rizzuto. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @JEDDDOGGY Sorry bud, top secret!

Jk...I'm using Goldy at 5.9.
    LOL!

Any reason you're using Goldy on 5.9? I used Jed on 5.9 and then Goldy on 5.10 because it looks like they have identical hit ratings but Goldy with a bit more power. Maybe you have Jed's skills leveled higher, thus using him for the more difficult matchup?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Man, Jed is doing great(3 for 4), but Rizzuto all three times! Ugh! You're spot on @JEDDDOGGY. I have Jed at 20/20 and Goldy is at 16/16.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Cycled at diamond !! Woot woot!

pulled giambi
    'Grats @stevebalboni!!!
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @fahhq2 What did you have Kemp's skills at?
  • JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    How would you guys attack WOH today with these options?
    Kemp’s sills at 16/16
    @JUSTTHETIP , Without knowing where your skills are, I'd go: 
    Captain Boggs at 5.7, Holiday Boggs at 5.8, Holiday Reggie at 5.9, and Betts at 5.10.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I used 5.8 Jed, 5.9 Kemp, 5.10 Goldy.  Won first try, got Rizutto.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Took me 3 tries, but I got past it. Used Holiday Baez at diamond 6 with both skills at 16. Giambi of course. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited March 2019
    5 for 11 with capped Jed at 16/16.  Puts him at 811 vs 490, even in the ones I lost I had 3 to 5 hits in the round, I also hit my first 5.10 HR in a month was honestly shocked. 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Beat it two times in a row using only one video restart.  Hit an absolute brick wall after that.
  • drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    Finally cycled for first time in gold. Used cooperstown edgar as dfbb said i should. Skills are at 12/20 and 11/20. And boosted took 2 tries. Got giambi out of the box
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Whitey Ford's balls defy the laws of physics.
    Comeback Kemp 2 for 3 against those unrealistic pitches from Ford. Rizzuto on first box and Reggie on second. 
    does anyone want to do some charity work for my club? just to get to progress rewards?
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Through 2 times now. Jed is getting stuck at 5.9 after winning 6 times in a row  pulled Jackson. Rather have gotten Giambi for the points, wont be leveling Jackson.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    To me this is the most skill based WOH I've ever seen and I love that.  Obviously it's still luck and algorithms too but hitting Ford on 5-10 requires timing and skill.  It's not just waiting for fastballs and teeing off.
    My strategy on Ford, swing at everything. His pitches are just too unpredictable, better safe then sorry.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Goldy 1 for 2 with 80G boost, 1 for 2 with video boost.  Rizzuto x2.
    yo i just realized the final 4 pitchers are all yankees
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Ford throws something that seems to be a cross between a two-seamer and a change up that is fairly slow but dances over the plate and can be a bit odd to time up but after the first few turns wasn’t that bad to hit.
    TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U 
    TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U 
    TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U TWICE I N A ROW ON **** 5.10 I GET WWE CHAMPIONS VIDEO ON 5.10 AND GLU CANT DO SHIT **** YOU GLU FK U 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    4x Giambi, what a joke, clubs happy I'm not
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    4 Giambis myself .  Sucks Fords dead dusty balls for sure. 
     What may suck more is WOH in 19 with a bronze team .  If I could hit the ball half as hard as those plicks can throw to first I'd be laughing . I won't even mention CvC .  It's beyond painful .   😁