Options

WoH for 2-11-19: Time for Incentives?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's been a chill day for me thus far. I'll prob just do a couple more cycles, but Jed(20/20) has been solid(11/20) and Goldy has been great at 5.9.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    hi
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    for those that don't like Jed for 5.10, he's been 4-6 today only 40 gold boost in 2 of those 4 wins, the other two with the video boost.
    So far 1 x Rizzuto, 1 x Giambi and 2 x Jackson (are you kidding me, the 10% player twice and both times the same???)
  • Options
    AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Jed 12 for 19 at 5.9 and Goldy 12 for 15 at 5.10. Biggest time save today was Yelich being 12 for 12 autoplaying 5.6. Judge capped at diamond is a pretty nice reward for a days work!
  • Options
    can someone help me put up 2.5 mil so i can reach progress? I am having very big struggles to complete my third cycle. Club name is woh is lame if someohne could help
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Jed has been moved to inactive...he’s ok up to 5.9 on my squad... 16/16 skills. Bukie Mookie has been the guy get it done for me today... Baez and Kemp also failed. All have same skills levels
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Bukie Mookie?
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Welp. I accomplished my goal for the day. Was not easy. Whitey Ford throwing the kind of stuff you see only in nightmares.

Would like to take the rest of the evening off, but Molitor needs LXP.... lol the struggle is real.
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY 'grats and LOL!
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Finally got Giambi for points. Hit tier 5, Now gotta get some more lxp in for Boggs skills. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Cycled 5 times so far rotating Jed and Cooperstown Edgar on 5-9 and 5-10. Both had about the same success rate. This was a test to help determine which hitters to take. I’m opting for Jed and Shaun green. Both for their double WOH skills. Got Rizzuto 3 times and giambi twice. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @duckk123 LL Mookie’s pic was a bit off to some in our club... kinda reminded some people of something nasty 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m up to 9 cycles with Jed winning a little over 40% of my attempts, could have used Kemp today but haven’t really needed to.  4 each of Giambi and Rizzuto, with one Reggie as well.
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Couldn't resist a bit more WOH this evening. Didn't want to spend any gold on boosts and the video boost didnt work - so I was mano a mano vs Ford with Mantle. Figured no chance.... but what the hell. Took him down with a grand slam..... ! 

• Options
    @duckk123 LL Mookie’s pic was a bit off to some in our club... kinda reminded some people of something nasty 
    I have him but don't know if hes worth taking up to Platinum 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Lawrie finally played off tonight.   10 for 18 vs. Ford at 5-10 so was able to get Judge to Diamond 10.  Glad to see them get a Prime player back as the cycle player.

Didn't really care about the WOH box,  but 6 Rizzuto, 2 Giambi, 2 Reggie.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Giambi 3x, Rizzuto 3x, Reggie 1.   
  • Options
    jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Well I really wanted Mantle for my righty keeper for ‘19, did 8 cycles and got an ATG...but it was Babe. 1x Babe, 4x Rizzuto, 3x Giambi
  • Options
    Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    4-3 on 5.10 w/ JED 16/16. 

2x Giambi & 2x Rizzuto

got the xp for Molitor tonight. Just need the evo now. 
  • Options
    BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Rizzuto x2 and Reggie Jackson. I really wanted Ruth, but Jackson is pretty good.
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    3x Giambi, 1x Rizzuto, 1x Reggie. A couple easier cycles, and the others very difficult. 
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    17 cycles: 12*Giambi 5*Rizzuto. Frankly I suggest Glu to sell ATG from now on. I will definitely buy it.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Three cycles on the day.  2x Giambi 1xRizzuto  I used Holiday Schmidt (17,15) and he was 3 for 3.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    14 cycles,  1x Giambi  (first cycle) 1x Reggie,  12x Rizzuto.  My 510 baez crushed 9 and 10 and because he is my 12th batter it was worth the 20g to reuse him on the last 2 levels. Have 535 baker but not leveled and likely wont as the Winter Baez continues to crush with 20/20 skills.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Welp. I accomplished my goal for the day. Was not easy. Whitey Ford throwing the kind of stuff you see only in nightmares.

Would like to take the rest of the evening off, but Molitor needs LXP.... lol the struggle is real.
    That was my goal as well after i was banging my head with 19 for a while.   It was hard at first for Jed on 5.10.  I think i started like 4/11 but then ended up winning the last 6.  The capped Judge got my team strength over 250K which was my last real personal goal.   Pulls were 5 Rizz, 4 Giambi and 1 Mr. October.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Ended up with 9 cycles. Got 5 x Giambi, 2 x Rizzuto and 2 x Reggie.
    I really wanted that Mantle to take him to '19.
    Damn WOH gave me an ATG last September (Babe) and not another one since, regardless of winning hundreds of times since. So predictable.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Damn WOH gave me an ATG last September (Babe) and not another one since, regardless of winning hundreds of times since. So predictable.

I have about 500 cycles under my belt and haven't landed a 1 percent guy from WOH. It's been very good to me for gathering resources and capping players, so it's not the end of the world.
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY forgot to mention that there isn't an elite bat that he currently doesn't have. :)