Whitey Ford was straight BS in WoH

EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
Whooped me countless times yesterday. I didn't cycle for the first time in awhile yesterday but I enjoyed the heck out of his pitching. 

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I too really enjoyed his pitching. Unlike you I had my easiest day ever in WOH. I cycled 7 times and barely used gold. It took a couple of times to get the timing down but I swung at everything that wasn’t a curveball. The spitball was a lot of fun to face. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    It was the first time in a long time that I felt that there was some sort of physical skill involved in WOH rather than just RNGs and formulas, and I enjoyed that a lot.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    That spitball defies laws of physics.
    Really hard to hit but once you get used to it, not impossible. Just swing as soon as you see it slowly coming off his hand. 

• BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yeah, one of the easier days for sure.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Goldy and Jed were pretty "meh" yesterday and so I used more gold than I am used to. I don't have Mantle to hammer lefties anymore, so I gotta live with what I got. I hope it's not the same tomorrow because I still need more resources to get Molitor to where I need him to be.
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    So I ended up cycling twice on Wednesday using Andrelton Simmons the 515 with LHP and WOH bonuses at about 10% each and it was easy. Third time through I stopped at Tommy John, got sidetracked with wife aggro, and didn't finish a third time before it ended. 

But every pitch he threw was actually pretty awesome. They did really well with him 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    The spitball was the pitch to hit, almost always a homerun once you figure out the timing. I was calling it a changeup,fastball.